Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
My research investigates the impact of artificial structures on the marine environment, in particular coastal structures such as seawalls, groynes and piers.
My research includes work on the: 1) Benthic communities on wooden and rock groynes in comparison to natural shores.
2) Processes on wooden and rock groynes in comparison to natural shores; settlement, recruitment and mortality
3) Ecological Enhancement of artificial structures through surface heterogeneity and water retention
4) The influence of piers on the surrounding communities?
5) Modelling the connectivity of artificial structures through larvae supply
- Marine Biological Association, Student Ambassador (2014-)
- Marine Biological Association, Member (2014-), http://www.mba.ac.uk/