Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
My research investigates the impact of artificial structures on the marine environment, in particular inshore structures such as piers, groynes and artificial reefs.
My research includes: 1) Diversity and populations of intertidal communities on wooden and rock groynes.
2) Can ecological enhancement work to improve biodiversity within the intertidal zone?
3) Do inshore structures act as stepping stones for dispersing climate migrants and non-native species?
4) To what extent do piers influence the surrounding communities?
5) The colonisation and succession of Boscombe artificial surf reef .
- Marine Biological Association, Student Ambassador (2014-)
- Marine Biological Association, Member (2014-), http://www.mba.ac.uk/