Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Heaslip, V., Scammell, J., Mills, A., Spriggs, A., Addis, A., Bond, M., Latchford, C., Warren, A., Borwell, J. and Tee, S., 2018. Service user engagement in healthcare education as a mechanism for value based recruitment: An evaluation study. Nurse Education Today, 60, 107-113.
- Scammell, J., van Teijlingen, E., Tait, D., Spriggs, A., Hind, M. and Belchamber, C., 2016. Evaluation of a multidisciplinary adult integrated respiratory service in the UK. European Journal for Person Centered Healthcare.
- Heward, M., Murphy, J., Board, M., Spriggs, A. and Emerson, L., 2017. Integrating humanisation into practice: a dementia education and learning case study. In: Humanising Caring, Health and Wellbeing Conference 29-30 June 2017 Bournemouth.
- Spriggs, A., Heaslip, V., Mills, A., Warren, A. and Haynes, J., 2015. Service User/Carers contribution to Value Based Recruitment in a Pre-registration Adult Nursing Programme. In: NET; networking for education in healthcare 8-10 September 2015 Churchill College, Cambridge.
- Service Evaluation of a newly established DAIRS Service (Wessex AHSN, 01 Dec 2014). Completed
- NMC, Member (2001-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:07 on November 20, 2017.