Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Carter, A., Blackman, A., Hicks, B., Williams, M. and Hay, R., 2017. Perspectives on effective coaching by those who have been coached. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT, 21 (2), 73-91.
- Carter, A., Blackman, A., Hicks, B., Williams, M. and Hay, R., 2017. The coaching obstacle course: the association of help and hindrances to coachee perceptions of coaching effectiveness. International Journal of Training and Development.
- Hicks, B., Carroll, D., Shanker, S. and El-Zeind, A., 2017. 'Well I'm still the Diva!' Enabling people with dementia to express their identity through graffiti arts: Innovative practice. Dementia (London), 1471301217722421.
- Kenigsberg, P.-A., Hicks, B. et al., 2017. Assistive technologies to address capabilities of people with dementia: From research to practice. Dementia (London), 1471301217714093.
- Cutler, C., Hicks, B. and Innes, A., 2016. Does Digital Gaming Enable Healthy Aging for Community-Dwelling People With Dementia? GAMES AND CULTURE, 11 (1-2), 104-129.
- Price, R., Miller, L., Hicks, B. and Higgs, A., 2015. The introduction, deployment and impact of assistant practitioners in diagnostic radiography in Scotland. Radiography, 21 (2), 141-145.
- Kennedy, F., Hicks, B. and Yarker, J., 2014. Work stress and cancer researchers: an exploration of the challenges, experiences and training needs of UK cancer researchers. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CANCER CARE, 23 (4), 462-471.
- Cutler, C., Hicks, B. and Innes, A., 2014. Technology, fun and games. Journal of Dementia Care, 22 (4), 12-13.
- Munir, F., Yarker, J., Hicks, B. and Donaldson-Feilder, E., 2012. Returning employees back to work: developing a measure for supervisors to support return to work (SSRW). Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation, 22 (2), 196-208.
- Hargood, C., Hicks, B., Charles, F., Lynch, S. and Tang, W., 2017. Snow White is Missing: An Interactive Locative Story For Dementia Patients. In: Edutainment 2017 26-28 June 2017 Bournemouth. Springer.
- Fisher, R. and Hicks, B., 2017. How does Cage Cricket enhance the perceived life experience of people with dementia and their care partners? In: Alzheimer Europe 31 October-2 November 2016 Copenhagen Denmark.
- DEVELOPMENT OF A TRAINING PROGRAM FOR ENHANCING THE AUTONOMY OF PERSONS WITH ALZHEIMER (ERASMUS+, 02 Oct 2017). Awarded
- Development Of A Training Program For The Improvement Of Quality Of Life Of Persons With Alzheimer Through “Serious Games” (ERASMUS+, 15 Nov 2016). Awarded
- BRANES – Building Resilience and Awareness through Neuropsychology Education in the Society (British Psychological Society, 08 Nov 2016). Awarded
- British Society of Gerontology, Member (2012-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:04 on September 24, 2017.