Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Alexander, C., Korstjens, A.H. and Hill, R.A., 2017. Structural attributes of individual trees for identifying homogeneous patches in a tropical rainforest. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 55, 68-72.
- Alexander, C., Deák, B. and Heilmeier, H., 2016. Micro-topography driven vegetation patterns in open mosaic landscapes. Ecological Indicators, 60, 906-920.
- Alexander, C., Deák, B., Kania, A., Mücke, W. and Heilmeier, H., 2015. Classification of vegetation in an open landscape using full-waveform airborne laser scanner data. International Journal of Applied Earth Observation and Geoinformation, 41, 76-87.
- Deák, B., Valkó, O., Alexander, C., Mücke, W., Kania, A., Tamás, J. and Heilmeier, H., 2014. Fine-scale vertical position as an indicator of vegetation in alkali grasslands – Case study based on remotely sensed data. Flora - Morphology, Distribution, Functional Ecology of Plants, 209, 693-697.
- Alexander, C., Bøcher, P.K., Arge, L. and Svenning, J.-C., 2014. Regional-scale mapping of tree cover, height and main phenological tree types using airborne laser scanning data. Remote Sensing of Environment, 147, 156-172.
- Alexander, C., Moeslund, J.E., Bøcher, P.K., Arge, L. and Svenning, J.-C., 2013. Airborne laser scanner (LiDAR) proxies for understory light conditions. Remote Sensing of Environment, 134, 152-161.
- Alexander, C., Tansey, K., Kaduk, J., Holland, D. and Tate, N.J., 2010. Backscatter coefficient as an attribute for the classification of full-waveform airborne laser scanning data in urban areas. ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, 65, 423-432.
- Alexander, C., Smith-Voysey, S., Jarvis, C. and Tansey, K., 2009. Integrating building footprints and LiDAR elevation data to classify roof structures and visualise buildings. Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 33, 285-292.
- Marsh, C., Korstjens, A.H., Alexander, C., Nowak, M., Wich, S. and Hill, R., 2017. Sumatran orangutan (Pongo abelii) habitat use of a historically selectively logged forest in relation to the synergistic relationship between canopy structure and microclimate. In: PSGB Winter Meeting 2016 10-12 January 2017 Durham University.
- Alexander, C., Korstjens, A.H. and Hill, R.A., 2016. Structural attributes of single trees for identifying homogeneous patches in a tropical rainforest. In: RSPSoc Annual Conference 5-8 September 2016 Nottingham.
- Marsh, C., Korstjens, A.H., Wich, S.A., Nowak, M., Alexander, C. and Hill, R., 2016. The effect of 3-dimensional habitats and microclimate changes due to forest degradation on the ranging habits and activities of Sumatran orang-utans (Pongo abelii). In: Joint meeting of the International Primatological Society and the American Society of Primatologists, 21-27 August 2016 Chicago, Illinois, USA.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:09 on August 21, 2017.