Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
I was born in Germany but spent 18 years in South Africa and one year in Namibia. My medical experience and education was mostly gained abroad, giving me a different and broadened perspective on healthcare in Europe, as a whole. My teaching experience ranges from first-aid to the public, to bodyguards, teaching Ambulance Technicians and other healthcare providers. I recently moved to the UK to teach Paramedic students at BU.
- Schroth, C., 2017. Battle Boxes for Businesses. Crisis Response Journal, 13 (1), 64-66.
- Schroth, C., 2017. The consequences of piracy. Crisis Response Journal, 12 (3), 40-43.
- Schroth, C., 2016. Workplace Disaster Preparedness. Crisis Response Journal, 12 (2), 22.
- Schroth, C., 2016. Agriculture as a terrorist target: Time to address vulnerabilities. Crisis Response Journal, 12 (1), 32-35.
- Schroth, C., 2016. Build-it-yourself IV Fluid and Drug Administration Trainer. Academic Life in Emergency Medicine (ALiEM). Available from: http://www.aliem.com/.
- Schroth, C., 2015. The Risks and Benefits of Social Media Use in EM. IAEM Bulletin.
- Darby, Schroth, C. and Phillips, 2017. Standby CPD Pneumonia or just a cough?. Class Professional.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Foundation Knowledge and Practice: Portfolio 1
- Paramedic Care in Paediatrics and Obstetrics
- Advancing Knowledge and Practice: Portfolio 2
- Advancing Paramedic Practice
- Representative for the Paramedic Science team, Carer and Service User Academic Steering Group
- Representative for the Paramedic Science team, UK Core Skills Training Framework
- AWLS© Advanced Wilderness Life Support, 17 Jul 2015, AWLS Provider
- BA (Hons) in Emergency and Disaster Management (American Public University, 2016)
- PG Cert in Remote and Offshore Medicine (Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 2011)