Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Dom Foulsham is a former factual and entertainments writer, PSC director, scriptwriter and producer for BBC 1 & 2, Channel 4 Television in the UK, and formerly a live producer for GMTV/ITV.
His media career began as a features and investigative journalist, writing on media, music, technology and culture for The Times, Sunday Times, and Financial Times, as well as a regular contributor to The Face, iD, VOX, Record Mirror, Music Business International, Music Week, Billboard in the US.
He was series scriptwriter and Associate producer for Channel4's flagship film show MovieWatch, was series producer series and outside broadcast produced programmes including BBC1's "The Sunday Show," BBC2's "Technophobes Guide to The Future" as well as a live Entertainments Producer for GMTV. His worked as Outside broadcast Producer for the Channel 4 entertainments Show "Wanted" managing four simulataneous live helicopter vision feeds, with the show going on to win The Rose d'Or (Golden Rose) international award in entertainment broadcasting for format and broadcasting innovation...
He is the principal Founder and Director of Curriculum for UKfilmNet the UK's largest cloud based resource in film and TV production developed in partnership with the BBC, Channel 4 News, Working Title Films, NBC Universal and a number of BAFTA and OSCAR winning contributors from the UK and the US and featuring more than 500 master-classes in many aspects of film pre/post and moving image production
An award winning teacher, he has worked as Adjunct Professor, Senior and visiting lecturer in Film & TV in both the UK and US including Northeastern University, New England School of Photography, Bucks New University and The University of Bournemouthmore
- Pathway to Progression - A proposal to UK Film Publishers Fund (The UK Film Council, 01 Oct 2008). Completed
- Black and Minority Ethnic Student Led Strategies Group, Facilitator (2016-)
- UkfilmNet, Founder and Director of Curriculum (2008-), http://www.ukfilmnet.org/; UkfilmNet - National FIlm and TV Production Training Resource
- Panel Chairperson, Deprtmental Working Group on Diversity. <a href="https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk/about/professional-services/dignity-diversity-equality" class="iconRight" target="blank">https://www1.bournemouth.ac.uk/about/professional-services/dignity-diversity-equality<i class="fa fa-external-link"></i></a>
- Ed.D in Using Moving Images to Teach Moving Images (CEMP Bournemouth University, 2021)
- PGCE in Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Institute of Education, University College London, 2006)
- BEng (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Broadcast) (University of Hertfordshire, 1999)