Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
I am a graduate of public health from bournemouth University in 2015 and have proceeded to PhD degree in 2016 in public health. My interest is around the health of immigrnts in UK with a focus on the lifestyle influence on type 2 diabetes management and prevention among African immigrants in UK
- Regmi, P.R., Alloh, F., Pant, P.R., Simkhada, P. and van Teijlingen, E., 2017. Mental health in BME groups with diabetes: an overlooked issue? Lancet, 389 (10072), 904-905.
- Alloh, F., Tait, D. and Taylor, C., 2017. Away from Home: A qualitative exploration of health experiences of Nigerian students in UK University . Journal of International Students, 0 (0), 301-320.
- Regmi, P., Kurmi, O., Aryal, N., Pant, P., Banstola, A., Alloh, F. and van Teijlingen, E., 2016. Diabetes prevention and management in South Asia: A call for action. International Journal of Food, Nutrition and Public Health, 8 (2), 107-116.
- Alloh, F., Regmi, P., Pant, P.R., Simkhada, P. and van Teijlingen, E., 2017. Mental health among ethnic groups with diabetes in the UK. In: BNAC 15th Nepal Study Days 2017 12-13 April 2017 EBC, Bournemouth. London: BNAC, 1-16.
- Alloh, 2015. Student lifestyle and type 2 diabetes. In: 9th International Conference of Nigerian Students in Diaspora (ICONS). 10-12 April 2015 Sheffield Hallam.
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Presentation of Poster on my research on the lifestyle practices of African immigrants in the UK and how these factors affect Type 2 diabetes management.