Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
PhD thesis title: Biomimetic Product Design - Could design based on Natures Principles be inherently sustainable?
- Conrad, F., Lofthouse, V. and Escobar-Tello, C., 2016. DESIGN BASED ON NATURE – A LITERATURE INVESTIGATION. In: 18th International Conference on Engineering and product Design Education 8-9 September 2016 Aalborg, Danmark.
- Conrad, F. and Humphries-Smith, T., 2009. The Development of an On-Line Learning and Teaching Resource for the Socio-Centric Aspects of Sustainable Design. Unviersity of Strathclyde: The Design Society and IED, 122-127.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Competitive Product Development
Profile of Teaching UG
- Design Projects and Prototypes 1 & 2, Design Projects 3
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Providing insight into Product Design education and Entrepreneurship
- E&PDE2016, DESIGN BASED ON NATURE – A LITERATURE INVESTIGATION, 8 September 2016, Aalborg, Denmark
- E&PDE 2009, The Development of an On-Line Learning and Teaching Resource for the Socio-Centric Aspects of Sustainable Design, 3 September 2009, Brighton
- MSc in Sustainable Product Design (Bournemouth University, 2008)
- BA (Hons) in Product Design (Bournemouth University, 2004)
- PGCE in Education Practice (Bournemouth University, 2013)
- 12 Months fully funded Entrepreneurship Scholarship in the UK and USA. (National Council for Graduate Entrepreneurship)
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2013-), http://www.heacademy.ac.uk/