Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- de’Athe, R., Jones, G.P. et al., 2013. Early Iron Age metalworking and Iron Age/early Romano-British settlement evidence along the Barton Stacey to Lockerley Gas Pipeline. Proceedings of the Hamshire Field Club and Archaeological Society, 68, 29-63.
- Miles, D., Palmer, S., Smith, A. and Jones, G.P., 2007. Iron Age and Roman settlement in the Upper Thames Valley : excavations at Claydon Pike and Other Sites within the Cotswold Water Park. Oxford: Oxford University School of Archaeology.
- The origins and development of pottery production around Poole Harbour, Dorset (supervisor: Timothy Darvill)
- MA in Ceramic and Lithic Analysis (University of Southampton, 2002)
- BA (Hons) in Archaeology (University of London, 1996)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:03 on October 23, 2017.