Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Priego-Hernández, J., 2017. Sexual health in transition: A social representations study with indigenous Mexican young women. Journal of Health Psychology, 22 (5), 661-673.
- Cornish, F., Priego-Hernandez, J., Campbell, C., Mburu, G. and McLean, S., 2014. The impact of Community Mobilisation on HIV Prevention in Middle and Low Income Countries: A Systematic Review and Critique. AIDS AND BEHAVIOR, 18 (11), 2110-2134.
- Jovchelovitch, S., Priego-Hernandez, J. and Glaveanu, V.-P., 2013. Constructing public worlds: Culture and socio-economic context in the development of children's representations of the public sphere. CULTURE & PSYCHOLOGY, 19 (3), 323-347.
- Anagnostopoulou, K., Gallacher, D. and Priego-Hernandez, J., 2009. An exploration of perceptions of learning and e-learning held by students who withdraw and those who persist with UK higher education. Brooks eJournal of Learning and Teaching, 2 (4).
- Jovchelovitch, S. and Priego-Hernández, J., 2013. Underground Sociabilities: Identity, Culture and Resistance in Rio de Janeiro's Favelas. UNESCO.
- Jovchelovitch, S., Priego-Hernández, J. and Glaveanu, V.P., 2017. Imagination in children entering culture. In: Zittoun, T. and Glaveanu, V.P., eds. Oxford Handbook of Imagination and Culture. Oxford University Press.
- Jovchelovitch, S. and Priego-HernÁndez, J., 2015. Cognitive polyphasia, knowledge encounters and public spheres. The Cambridge Handbook of Social Representations. 163-178.
- Jovchelovitch, S. and Priego-Hernandez, J., 2015. Bottom-up social development in favelas of Rio de Janeiro: a toolkit. LSE. Available from: http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/62563/1/ToolkitSocialDevelopmentLSE2015.pdf.
Profile of Teaching PG
- NVivo workshops and surgeries for doctoral students
- Introduction to Education Practice
- Assessing Undergraduate Research Assistants’ Learning through Participatory Methods (AURAL) (Fusion Investment Fund, 01 Dec 2015). Awarded
- Resilience and Porosity of City Borders: A psychosocial investigation in three Brazilian cities (ESRC, 01 Jan 2015). In Progress
- NET2016: 27th International Networking for Healthcare Education Conference, An evaluation of team-based learning in the teaching of applied pathophysiology to student nurses, 6 September 2016, Churchill College, University of Cambridge
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology (Juarez Autonomous University of Tabasco, Mexico, 2005)
- MSc in Social and Cultural Psychology (The London School of Economics and Political Science, 2007)
- PhD in Social Psychology (The London School of Economics and Political Science, 2011)
- National Researcher Level 1 (Mexican National Council for Science and Technology, 2017)
- British Psychological Society, Chartered Member,
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow,
- Social Research Association, Member,
- Society for Research into Higher Education, Member,
The data on this page was last updated at 04:05 on April 28, 2017.