- 01202 965244
- jquest at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Senior Lecturer in Corporate & Marketing Communications
- Weymouth House W427, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Beer, S. and Quest, J., 2016. A case study of Dorset and the Eat Dorset Food Festival.. UNWTO.
- Quest, J. and Eccles, S., 2017. "Just taste this - what do you think?". In: AMA 12th Global Brand Conference: Sensory Branding 26-28 April 2017 Linnaeus University School of Business and Economics, Kalmar, Sweden.
- Birch, D., Quest, J., Shiel, C. and Memery, J., 2016. Towards a sustainable food city: The case of the Bournemouth and Poole Sustainable Food City Partnership. In: International Food Marketing Research Symposium 13-14 June 2016 Bologna.
- Eccles, S. and Quest, J., 2016. “Eat up, it’s good for you!” Local foods as brands that ‘do good’. In: Academy of Marketing Global Brand Conference 27-29 April 2016 Bradford.
- Quest, J., 2015. To explore the tangibility of brand meaning of local food brands. In: AM2015 The Magic in Marketing 7-9 July 2015 Limerick.
- Quest, J., 2015. To explore the brand meaning of local food brands. In: Consumer Brand Relationships 21-23 May 2015 Porto Business School, Portugal.
- Quest, J., 2014. To explore the tangibility of brand meaning of local food brands from a consumer perspective. In: Academy of Marketing 7-10 July 2014 Bournemouth.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Masters Project Supervisor
- Brands and Brand Communications
- Integrated Marketing Communications
Profile of Teaching UG
- Brand Principles level 4
- Live Marketing Communications Campaigns level 5 BA Marketing Communications
- Dissertation Supervisor
- Brands and Brand Communications level 5 BSc Marketing
- Brand Management level 6 final year option
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- I have been a Board member for the Sustainable Cities Partnership, Bournemouth and Poole since it was formed from the roots of the Dorset Urban Food Project (DUFP) in 2013. Some of our achievements include: Working with over 80 businesses, 1,000 people and 173 families, Campaigning to become the first Sustainable Fish City in the UK, Introducing Fareshare into the towns, Designing and delivering an award-winning business accreditation scheme, Launching new markets for sustainable food, Developing major new projects including an Urban Growing Network and Hub, and a Community Food Centre, Supporting the development of new growing spaces in areas of deprivation,Working with both Councils to sign a joint statement on food poverty and establishing a Food Poverty Working Group.
- Governor at Corfe Hills School
- Board Member Bournemouth and Poole Sustainable Food Cities
- Brand Audit for Wilton Wholefoods, Brand Audit. Wilton Wholefoods, Melanie Gray, 01 Dec 2015
- PG Diploma in Marketing (Chartered Institute of Marketing, 2002)
- PGCE in Academic Practice (Bournemouth University, 2005)
- MA in Consumer Marketing (Bournemouth University, 2005)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing MCIM, Member (2002-),
- Higher Educational Academy, Fellow (2007-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:05 on November 22, 2017.