Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Donaldson, I., Reid, J., Battcock, T.M. and Vassallo, M., 2009. Work-based learning, postgraduate certificate and F2 generic skills programme; an effective synergy. Foundation Years Journal, 3, 43-46.
- Reid, J., Robb, E., Stone, D., Bowen, P., Baker, R., Irving, S. and Waller, M., 2004. Improving the monitoring and assessment of fluid balance. Nursing Times, 100, 36-39.
- Reid, J., 2004. Learning intimate examination skills: an ethical challenge. British Journal of Perioperative Nursing, 14, 70-73.
- Reid, J., 2003. Valid consent to surgery: dispelling the myth and establishing the evidence. British Journal of Perioperative Nursing, 13, 288-296.
- Reid, J., 2003. Patients are not 'teaching tools'. The Clinical Services Journal, August, 60-61.
- Reid, J., 1998. Ethics. Blanket bans on treatment: conflict in healthcare resourcing. British Journal of Nursing, 7, 105-110.
- Reid, J., 1998. Working together in operating department practice. Technic, 185, 10-14.
- Reid, J., 1998. Preoperative information-giving: an essential element of perioperative practice. (Literature review). British Journal of Theatre Nursing, 8, 27-31.
- Tilsed, J. and Reid, J., 1997. Using action cards to improve resuscitation response. Nursing Standard, 11, 42-44.
- Reid, J., 1997. Meeting the informational needs of patients in a day surgery setting - and exploratory level study. British Journal of Theatre Nursing, 7, 19-24.
- Reid, J., 2005. Ethical dimensions of perioperative practice. In: Woodhead, K. and Wicker, P., eds. A textbook of perioperative care. Edinburgh: Elsevier Churchill Livingstone.
- Masding, M.G., Battcock, T.M., Blake, A., McConnell, W., Raza, T.H., Vassallo, M., Reid, J., Thompson, P.W. and Donaldson, I., 2008. Introducing A Postgraduate Certificate In Professional Practice For Foundation Programme Doctors. In: Association for the Study of Medical Education Annual Scientific Meeting: New horizons in medical education 10-12 September 2008 Leicester, England.
- van Teijlingen, E., Douglas, F., Ludbrook, A., Hall, J., Reid, J. and Robertson, L., 2007. Hard to Reach Men: Undefined and Hard to Find. In: The 19th IUHPE World Conference on Health Promotion & Health Education. Health Promotion Comes of Age: Research, Policy & Practice for the 21st Century 10-15 June 2007 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Reid, J., 2001. The needs of carers that support patients requiring day surgery. In: World Conference of Surgical and Perioperative Nursing.
- Tucker, J., van Teijlingen, E., Reid, J. et al., 2005. Sustainable Maternity Service Provision in Remote and Rural Areas in Scotland: developing, implementing and evaluating maternity care models for remote and rural Scotland. Aberdeen, Scotland: University of Aberdeen.
- Hind, M., Cripps, M., Field, D., Keane, T. and Reid, J., 2001. Patients’ experience of cataract surgery. Poole, England: Bournemouth University.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:10 on October 23, 2017.