Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Roddis, J.K., Holloway, I., Bond, C. and Galvin, K.T., 2016. Living with a long-term condition: Understanding well-being for individuals with thrombophilia or asthma. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF QUALITATIVE STUDIES ON HEALTH AND WELL-BEING, 11.
- Roddis, J.K., 2011. Managing hereditary thrombophilia. Nursing Times, 107, 15-17.
- Roddis, J., Boultwood, A., Taylor, J., Vaughan, S., Garrad, J., Cieciura, E., Dhugga, P. and Sedman, V., 2014. Peer Supported Learning to Support Researcher Development. In: Vitae Researcher Development International Conference 2014 9-10 September 2014 Manchester, UK.
- Roddis, J., Bond, C., Holloway, I. and Galvin, K., 2014. Living with a long-term condition: whose intended outcomes? In: 8th ICN/APNN Conference 2014 18-20 August 2014 Helsinki, Finland.
- Roddis, J., 2012. Hereditary thrombophilia – living a contextualised life. In: 2nd Global Congress for Qualitative Health Research 2012 28-30 June 2012 Milan, Italy.
- Roddis, J., Lynch, P. and Taylor, J., 2012. The great balancing act. In: Association of Research Managers and Administrators Conference 2012 12-13 June 2012 Southampton.
- Roddis, J., 2009. Lay meanings of the genetics of thrombophilia. In: Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) Genomics Network Conference 2009 7-9 October 2009 Cardiff, UK.
- Roddis, J., 2008. The social construction of the gene: a view from constructivist grounded theory. In: 7th Biannual Qualitative Research Conference 2008 8-10 September 2008 Bournemouth, UK.
- Jack, E. and Roddis, J., 2016. Bristol Women's Court Support Worker Project. Bournemouth University: Bournemouth University.
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- BU Festival of Learning workshop. Living with a long-term condition: The role of information and decision-making. An exciting and informative event where patients and healthcare professionals shared their knowledge.
- BSc (Hons) in Human Genetics (2:1) (University of Nottingham, 2000)
- LLM in Intellectual Property Management (Bournemouth University, 2004)
- PhD in Health (Bournemouth University, 2015)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:10 on January 22, 2018.