Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Tyler, J., 2009. 'The Joy of Six' : BBC 6 Music Case Study. In: Mitchell, C., ed. Managing Radio. Sedgefield, UK: Lulu.com, 321-335.
- Tyler, J. and Wallace, S., 2012. The Community Hub : Bournemouth University. ADM - HEA. Available from: http://arts.brighton.ac.uk/projects/networks/issue-18-july-2012/art-design-media-learning-and-teaching-projects-2011-12-final-reports.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Production and Theory, Advanced Audio and Radio, MA Project (Practice)
Profile of Teaching UG
- Radio Station, Radio Skills, Production 1 (Radio), Industry Perspectives, Audio Production (BAMP), Graduate Project
- BVE London 2012: Industry focused lecture examining process and potential of sound design for radio broadcast in practice
- BBC Alumni, Member (2013-), http://www.bbc.co.uk/corporate2/insidethebbc/whoweare/alumni
- Radio Academy (South Branch), Member, http://www.radioacademy.org.uk/
The data on this page was last updated at 04:11 on October 19, 2017.