- lburgess at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Louise Burgess is an Orthopaedic Research Assistant at the Orthopaedic Research Institute (ORI). Louise joined ORI in April 2017 after completing an Undergraduate Research Assistant placement whilst studying her undergraduate degree at Bournemouth University. In her final year, Louise completed a dissertation entitled: "The Incidence of Injuries and Epidemiology of Osteoarthritis in Retired, Amateur, Rugby Union Players." Louise specialised in Sports Psychology, Exercise Physiology and Injury Rehabilitation whilst at University.
The Incidence of Injuries and Epidemiology of Osteoarthritis in Retired, Amateur, Rugby Union Players
- Wainwright, T., McDonald, D. and Burgess, L., 2017. The role of physiotherapy in Enhanced Recovery after Surgery in the intensive care unit. ICU Management and Practice, 17 (3), 146-`47.
- Gavin, J.P., Burgess, L.C. and Wainwright, T.W., 2017. NEUROMUSCULAR COMPARISON OF THE UPPER-LEG DURING ISOMETRIC BED EXERCISES AND FUNCTIONAL SIT-TO-STAND EXERCISES IN OLDER ADULTS. S391.
- Research and Impact in Active Ageing Symposium, The Incidence of Injuries and Epidemiology of Osteoarthritis in Retired, Amateur, Rugby Union Players, 24 June 2016, University of Cumbria
- BSc (Hons) in Sports Psychology and Coaching Sciences (Bournemouth University, 2016)
- Best poster presentation at Research and Impact in Active Ageing Symposium (University of Cumbria, 2017)