Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Yuval-Davis, N., Varjú, V., Tervonen, M., Hakim, J. and Fathi, M., 2017. Press discourses on Roma in the UK, Finland and Hungary. Ethnic and Racial Studies, 1-19.
- Fathi, M., 2016. Becoming a woman doctor in Iran: the formation of classed and gendered selves. Gender and Education, 1-15.
- Fathi, M. and Halvorsrud, K., 2016. Special Issue: Citizenship, Class and Belonging under Coalition Government. Journal of Citizenship Studies.
- Fathi, M., 2015. I make here my soil. I make here my country’: British-Iranian women’s narratives of belonging. Political Psychology.
- Fathi, M., 2013. Dialogical and Transversal Translation: Trespassing Cultural Boundaries and Making the Self through Language. Journal of Narrative Works, 3 (2), 54-71.
- Fathi, M., 2016. Intersectional Classed Pathways: Narratives of Iranian Highly Skilled Migrants in Britain. New York: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Fathi, M., 2014. Translocational belonging: Iranian women’s narratives of class in Britain. In: Anthias, F. and Pajnik, M., eds. Work and the Challenges of Belonging: Migrants in globalizing economies. Cambridge: Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
- Fathi, M., Esin, C. and Squire, C., 2013. Narrative Analysis: the constructionist approach. In: Flick, U., ed. SAGE Handbook of Analysing Qualitative Data. London: Sage.
- Fathi, M. and Ghodousi, P., 2018. Middling Iranian migrants: homing desire and classing identifications. In: International Society of Political Psychology 29 June-2 July 2017 Edinburgh.
- Fathi, M., 2015. Modern Muslim Motherhood: Incorporating ‘excessive' parenting model. In: Women’s Right Seminar Series 5 November 2014-5 January 2015 Oxford.
- Educational aspiration and HE choice among 16-18 year old students in Bournemouth (Centre for Excellence in Learning, 01 May 2015). Awarded
The data on this page was last updated at 04:04 on March 25, 2017.