Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Hartwell, M. and Gagan, M., 2016. Nurse Prescribers and legalising assisted suicide in the UK. Nurse Prescribing, 14 (5), 248-251.
- Cheesman, S. and Hartwell, M., 2012. The challenges of prescribing in out-of-hours care. Nurse Prescribing, 10 (9), 410-412.
- Hartwell, M., 2005. Medical negligence: can doctors and nurses still rely on the doctrine that they know best? Legal Medicine, 7, 293-298.
Profile of Teaching PG
- V100 Community Practioner Prescribing
- Indpendent and Supplementary Prescribing
- Nurse Independent Prescribing
Profile of Teaching UG
- Managing Complex Conditions
- Foundations of Anatomy and Physiology
- Anatomy and Physiology Yrs 1-3
- Salford university, External examiner (2016-2020)
- City university, External examiner (2016-)
- PGDIp in Medical Research (University of Bath, 2014)
- 40 Credits in Independant and Supplemntary Prescribing (Bournemouth University / NMC, 2009)
- MA in Medical Law (University of Wales(Swansea), 2005)
- 40 Credits Level 6 in Health and Physical Assessment (Bournemouth University, 2006)
- BSc (Hons) in Clinical Nursing (Bournemouth University, 1996)
- Post graduate Certificate In Education in Education (University Of Wales, 2001)
- PGCE Education (Cardiff University, 2001)
- Nurse Independent Prescribing (Bournemouth University, 2009)
- Advaned Health and Physical assessment (Bournemouth University, 2007)
- Ma Medical Law and Ethics (University of Wales, 2005)
- Hea, Fellow (2006-),
- NMC, Member (1986-),
- Royal College of Nursing, Member (2001-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:07 on April 28, 2017.