Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Maria Musarskaya is a current PhD student and has recently been appointed as a Lecturer in Marketing within the Media Faculty.
- Musarskaya, M., Birch, D. and Memery, J., 2018. To Eat or Not to Eat: Seafood Consumption Habit Formation. Journal of International Food & Agribusiness Marketing .
- Birch, D., Memery, J., Johns, N. and Musarskaya, M., 2018. Stimulating UK Adolescents’ Seafood Consumption. Journal of International Food and Agribusiness Marketing, 30 (1), 61-69.
- Musarskaya, M., Birch, D. and Memery, J., 2017. To Eat or Not to Eat: Seafood Consumption Habit Formation. 1-9.
- Birch, D., Memery, J., Johns, N. and Musarskaya, M., 2017. An Investigation into UK Adolescents Seafood Consumption. In: International Food Marketing Research Symposium 14-16 June 2017 Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Musarskaya, M., Birch, D. and Memery, J., 2016. Exploring food habit formation in young UK families: The case of sustainable seafood. In: Academy of Marketing Science Annual Conference 18-20 May 2016 Florida.
- Musarskaya, M., Birch, D. and Memery, J., 2016. Structured abstract: Exploring food habit formation in young families: The case of sustainable seafood. In: Sustainability and Ethical Consumption Event, BAM Marketing and Retail SIG 28 April 2016 University of Surrey, Guildford.
- Birch, D., 2015. FISHING FOR ANSWERS? USING THE THEORY OF PLANNED BEHAVIOUR TO UNDERSTAND CONSUMPTION OF SUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD IN THE UK. In: British Academy of Management 8-10 September 2015 Portsmouth.
Profile of Teaching PG
- ANALYSIS AND DECISION MAKING IN COMMUNICATION MANAGEMENT
- MARKETING and STRATEGY
Profile of Teaching UG
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in MarComms
- Brand Positioning for Advertising
- Advertising Skillset
- European Media Management Summer School (European Media Management Association, 04 Jul 2018). Awarded
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Digital Me Pop-up Photo Gallery; ESRC Festival of Social Science 2016; http://digitalmebu.wordpress.com
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations, Member (2015-),