Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Salvagno, M., Taylor, J., Bobeva, M. and Hutchings, M., 2015. Ubiquitous connectivity and students’ wellbeing: A situational analysis in a UK university. Ubiquitous Learning, 8 (3), 1-17.
- Salvagno, M., Taylor, J., Bobeva, M. and Hutchings, M., 2015. THE HIGHS AND LOWS OF UBIQUITOUS CONNECTIVITY: INVESTIGATING UNIVERSITY STUDENTS' EXPERIENCES AND CONNECTIONS WITH WELL-BEING. 919-927.
- salvagno, M., taylor, J., hutchings, M. and bobeva, M., 2014. The highs and lows of ubiquitous mobile connectivity: investigating students' well-being. In: e-learning and innovative pedagogies 3-4 October 2014 Portland, Oregon, United States of America.
- The Highs and Lows of ubiquitous mobile connectivity (supervisor: Milena Bobeva)
- 12th European Conference on e-Learning ECEL-2013, The Highs and Lows of Ubiquitous Mobile Connectivity - Investigating Students' Well-Being, 30 October 2013, SKEMA Business School Sophia Antipolis, France
The data on this page was last updated at 04:08 on September 24, 2017.