Dr Mona Seyed Esfahani
- mseyedesfahani at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer (Academic) in Marketing Communication
- Weymouth House W427, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Beecham, S. and Seyed Esfahani, M., 2017. The Home of Football: How Globalisation has Impacted the English Football Team. Journal of Promotional Communications, 5 (2).
- Oliver, J., Seyed Esfahani, M. and Chapleo, C., 2017. The importance of media brand personality fit between audience and channel brands; an exploration. In: European Media Management Assocation 10-12 May 2017 Ghent, Belgium.
- Oliver, J.J., Chapleo, C. and Seyed Esfahani, 2016. Media brand architecture: managing network, channel, programme and talent personalities. In: European Media Management Association 11-12 May 2017 Ghent University, Belgium.
- oliver, J. and chapleo, C., 2016. Managing media brands: avoiding multiple personality disorder. In: EMMA 2-4 June 2016 Portugal.
- Seyed Esfahani, M., 2014. Examining the impact of consumer innovativeness on RNP comprehension and online behaviour. In: Academy of Marketing 7-10 July 2014 Bournemouth.
- Seyed Esfahani, M., 2012. Avatar-based marketing and its role in promoting RNPs. In: Academy of Marketing 2012 2-5 July 2012 Southampton , UK.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Planning and Launching New Products - Media Planning - Academic and Professional Research - Fundamentals of Marketing - Developing Research Imagination - Digital Marketing Strategies
- Consumer Culture and Behaviour Unit
- Dissertation unit
- Academy of Marketing, Examining the impact of consumer innovativeness on RNP comprehension and online behaviour, 07 Jul 2014, Bournemouth - UK
- Academy of Marketing, Avatar-based marketing and its role in promoting RNPs, 02 Jul 2012, Southampton - UK
- Academy of Marketing, Member (2012-2018),
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2015-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:09 on November 22, 2017.