Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Shrivastava, M. and Tamvada, J.P., 2017. Which Green Matters for Whom? Greening and Firm Performance across Age and Size Distribution of Firms. Small business economics.
- Shrivastava, M. and Rao, T.V.S.R., 2015. Organisational synergies, dissonance and spinoffs. International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 9 (1), 54-64.
- Shrivastava, M. and Ramamohan Rao, T.V.S., 2011. Financial Synergy, Agency Costs and Spinoffs. International Review of Applied Financial Issues and Economics, 3 (1).
- Shrivastava, M. and Tamvada, J.P., 2015. Does it pay to be green for start-ups? In: Demirel, P., Rentocchini, F. and Tamvada, J.P., eds. Born to be green: The economics and management of green start-ups 21-22 May 2015 Winchester.
- Shrivastava, M. and Tamvada, J.P., 2011. Entrepreneurial Teams, Optimal Team Size, and Founder Exits. In: Academy of Management Conference 18-21 August 2011 San Antonio.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Managing Innovation
- Strategic Management
- Simulated Business Exercise
- Starting a Business
- PhD in Economics (Max Planck Institute of Economics and University of Jena, Germany, 2011)
- PhD Scholarship (German Science Foundation, 2006)
- PhD Scholarship (Max Planck Institute of Economics, 2010)
- Best paper award (Kauffman Foundation, 2011)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:02 on June 25, 2017.