Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
I have been employed in the tourism industry for several years; specifically working for tour operators in China and Denmark. I have also worked with destination development, branding and marketing in Lithuania, China and Denmark. Previously, I have been a tourism lecturer at University of Surrey, and a marketing and tourism lecturer at Copenhagen Business School. I have also had recurring visiting lecturer roles at masters level in Ecuador and Germany. The topic of my PhD is destination branding in social media through storytelling.
- Lund, N.F., Cohen, S.A. and Scarles, C., 2017. The power of social media storytelling in destination branding. Journal of Destination Marketing and Management.
- Lund, N., 2017. The power of co-creative story-telling in narratives of place: An account of VisitDenmark's social media practices to build alliances with storytellers. In: Dianne Dredge and Szilvia Gyimóthy, eds. Building our stories: Co-creating tourism futures in research, practice and education 21-22 August 2017 Copenhagen. Copenhagen: Aalborg University, 115-116.
- Lund, N., Cohen, S.A. and Scarles, C., 2015. The power of storytelling in social media. In: Munar, A.M., Pernecky, T. and Vahr, T., eds. 2nd Tourism Postdisciplinarity Conference: Freedom. Art. Power 22-24 June 2015 Copenhagen. Copenhagen: Copenhagen Business School, 1-67.
- Lund, N.F., 2015. The Mediation of Tourism Experiences through Storytelling in Social Media: How DMOs Can Utilise Consumer Storytelling in Their Brand Narratives. In: Fuchs, M., Höpken, W., Xiang, Z. and Mariussen, A., eds. ENTER 3-8 February 2015 Lugano, Switzerland. Lugano, Switzerland: Enter, 27-34.
- Lund, N.F., 2012. The application of the Hollywood Storytelling formula to destination marketing. In: Richards, V., ed. The Destination Branding & Marketing IV 5-7 December 2012 Cardiff. Cardiff: The Destination Branding & Marketing IV Conference proceedings, 199-209.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Contemporary event marketing
Profile of Teaching UG
- Event design and performance
- BA (Hons) in History with Politics (University of Central Lancashire, 1997)
- MA in History with film and TV (Aarhus University, Denmark, 2002)
- MBA in International Tourism Management (Bremen University of Applied Sciences, 2011)