Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
I am a second year PhD student at Bournemouth University working under the supervision of Tim Slattery, Julie Kirkby and Siné McDougall.
Funded by Microsoft, my research primarily focuses on the study of reading by examining readers' eye movements. In particular I am interested in eye movements that span a line break given that our knowledge of such eye movements is currently limited to a description of their physical characteristics.
- 58th Meeting of the Psychonomic Society, Predictability Effects During Reading in the Absence of Parafoveal Preview, 09 Nov 2017, Vancouver, Canada
- Experimental Psychology Society, Predictability effects during reading in the absence of parafoveal information, 10 Apr 2017, Belfast
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology (Swansea University, 2014)
- MSc in Psycholoogy (University of Reading, 2015)
- Psychonomic Society, Student member (2017-),
- Society for the Scientific Studies of Reading, Member (2017-),
- University of Southampton, Visiting Research Student (2017-),