Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Webster, A. and Ayatakshi, S., 2013. "The Effect of Fossil Energy and Other Environmental Taxes on Profit Incentives for Change in an Open Economy: Evidence from the UK". Energy Policy.
- Ayatakshi Endow, S., 2015. Entrepreneurship in Transitional Economies. In: Holscher, J. and Tomann, H., eds. The New Palgrave Dictionary of Transition Economies. Palgrave.
- Ayatakshi Endow, S., 2015. Reviewing Online Assessment Strategy: A case study approach. In: ABS Learning, Teaching and Student Experience Conference, York, UK, 28-29 April 2014 28-29 April 2015 Yorkshire, UK.
- Ayatakshi Endow, S., 2015. Enhancing Student Experience For Online Students- Evaluating ‘Discussion Forums’ For Further Innovation. In: 21st Academic Discussion Forum 3-8 March 2015 Harvard University, Boston, USA.
- Ayatakshi Endow, S., 2015. Innovation in Teaching Entrepreneurship: A case study approach. In: 21st Academic Discussion Forum 3-8 March 2015 Harvard University, Boston, USA.
- Ayatakshi, S., 2013. SMEs and environmental taxation: a mixed methods approach. In: 14th Global Conference on Environmental Taxation 17-20 October 2013 Kyoto, Japan.
- Ayatakshi, S., 2013. Exploring the increase in social enterprises in the UK in the financial crisis period 2007-2010. In: British Academy of Management 10-12 September 2013 Liverpool, UK.
- Ayatakshi, S. and Yanti, E., 2012. The effects of taxes on different sectors of the economy: A comparison of selected Asian countries. In: 5th International Colloquium on Business and Management, 9-12 July 2012 Bangkok, Thailand.
- Webster, A. and Ayatakshi, S., 2011. The impact of environmental taxation on the underlying incentives for industrial transformation: evidence from the UK. In: 12th Global Conference on Environmental Taxation 19-21 October 2011 Madrid, Spain.
- Ayatakshi, S., 2010. SMEs and environmental taxation. In: Tax Research Network 6-8 September 2010 Bangor, Wales, UK.
Profile of Teaching PG
- The Entrepreneurial Mind
- Contemporary Business Issues, PG Dissertation Supervision, Research Methods
Profile of Teaching UG
- level H Entrepreneurship
- Programme Leader Level H Top-Ups Business School
- Small Business Management, Simulated Business Exercise, UG Dissertations, Corporate Governance, Company Study, Environmental Taxation
- Lecture on 'Entrepreneurship: The journey from the economist perspective to the organisational theorist one' at KPB Hinduja College of Commerce, University of Mumbai- 19 November 2014
- Lecture at Bhavan's College, Mumbai- 19 November 2014 ' Entrepreneurship'
- lecture on 'Entrepreneurship: Evolution of thoughts from Practice' - 11 November 2014 at SGGSCC, Delhi University
- 01/07/2014- Loyola College, Chennai (Business Faculty)- Guest lecture on Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - 3rd year B. Business Administration and B.Commerce students
- 01/07/2014- Ethiraj College, Chennai-Guest lecture on Business Ethics and Corporate Governance - 3rd year BBA Students
- 01/07/2014- Women's Christian College, Chennai- Guest lecture on Entrepreneurship - 3rd year B. Commerce students
- 01/07/2014- MOPV Vaishnav College, Chennai- Guest lecture on Business Ethics and Corporate Governance -1st year B. Commerce students
- Guest Lecture on 'Business Ethics, Corporate Governance and International Trade' at Loyola College, Chennai- BSc Visual Communication Students- 30/06/2014
- Guest Lecturer at British Council, Chennai, India on 15 Feb 2014. Topic Business Ethics and International Trade. Business today: the good, the bad and the 'new era'
- Guest Lecturer at Jai Hind College, University of Mumbai, India on 11 Feb 2014
- • 27 Nov.2012: Masterclass Speaker at the Carbon Reduction Event 2012 organised by GovToday, London
- British Academy of Management, Reviewer for BAM2013
- PG Certificate in Education Practice (Bournemouth University, 2014)
- PhD in Environmental Economics (2013)
- BSc (Hons) in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (2000)
- MA in Mass Communication (2002)
- MA in Corporate Communication (2007)
- Chartered Institute of Management, Affiliate Member,
- Higher Education Authority, Fellow,
The data on this page was last updated at 04:10 on August 22, 2017.