Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Khorana, S. and Narayanan, B.G., 2017. Modelling Effects of Tariff Liberalisation on India's Key Export Sectors: Analysis of the EU-India Free Trade Agreement. MARGIN-JOURNAL OF APPLIED ECONOMIC RESEARCH, 11 (1), 1-22.
- Khorana, S. and Choukroune, L., 2016. India and the Indian Ocean region. Journal of the Indian Ocean Region, 12 (2), 122-125.
- Khorana, S., 2016. International Trade in the Health Sector: Forgotten Frontier? Commonwealth Trade Hot Topics, 126.
- Orbie, J. and Khorana, S., 2015. Normative versus market power Europe? The EU-India trade agreement. ASIA EUROPE JOURNAL, 13 (3), 253-264.
- Khorana, S., 2015. Role Model or Institutional Spoiler?: India’s Schizophrenic Relationship with the WTO. Current Politics and Economics of South, Southeastern, and Central Asia, 23 (3-4).
- Khorana, S., Ferguson-Boucher, K. and Kerr, W.A., 2015. Governance Issues in the EU's e-Procurement Framework. Journal of Common Market Studies, 53 (2), 292-310.
- Khorana, S. and Asthana, A.N., 2014. EU FTA negotiations with India: The question of liberalisation of public procurement. Asia Europe Journal, 12 (3), 251-263.
- Khorana, S., Mishra, N. and Kerr, W.A., 2014. Transforming Vietnam: A quest for improved efficiency and transparency in central government procurement. Policy and politics, 42 (1), 109-129.
- Badri Narayanan, G. and Khorana, S., 2014. Tariff escalation, export shares and economy-wide welfare: A computable general equilibrium approach. Economic Modelling, 41, 109-118.
- Khorana, S. and Garcia, M., 2014. Procurement liberalization diffusion in EU agreements: Signalling stewardship? Journal of World Trade, 48 (3), 481-500.
- Khorana, S., Perdikis, N. and Kerr, W.A., 2014. Global economies of scale in the EU-India trade agreement: are they the key to a return to economic growth? Asia Europe Journal, 13 (1), 41-55.
- Khorana, S. and Asthana, A.N., 2014. EU FTA negotiations with India: The question of liberalisation of public procurement. Asia Europe Journal, 1-13.
- Asthana, A.N. and Khorana, S., 2013. Unlearning machine learning: The challenge of integrating research in business applications. Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, 15 (2), 266-271.
- Khorana, S. and Garcia, M., 2013. European union-india trade negotiations: One step forward, one back? Journal of Common Market Studies, 51 (4), 684-700.
- Mohan, S., Khorana, S. and Choudhury, H., 2013. Why Developing Countries Have Failed to Increase Their Exports of Agricultural Processed Products. Economic Affairs, 33 (1), 48-64.
- Asthana, A.N., Mohan, S. and Khorana, S., 2012. Physics envy and natural experiments in business and economics. World Applied Sciences Journal, 20 (3), 464-469.
- Khorana, S. and Subramanian, S., 2012. Potential accession to the WTO government procurement agreement: A case-study on India. Journal of International Economic Law, 15 (1), 287-309.
- Khorana, S., Yeung, M.T., Kerr, W.A. and Perdikis, N., 2012. The battle over the EU'S proposed humanitarian trade preferences for Pakistan: A case study in multifaceted protectionism. Journal of World Trade, 46 (1), 33-59.
- Khorana, S. and Perdikis, N., 2010. Eu-india free trade agreement: Deal or no deal? South Asia Economic Journal, 11 (2), 181-206.
- Khorana, S., 2007. Do trade preferences enhance market access for developing countries' agricultural products? Evidence from Switzerland. Journal of World Trade, 41 (5), 1073-1090.
- Khorana, S., 2017. Handbook on EU and International Trade. Edward Elgar.
- Khorana, S., 2016. Health Trade Governance: Economic and Legal Dimensions. SPRINGER.
- Khorana, S., Perdikis, N., Yeung, M.T. and Kerr, W.A., 2010. Bilateral trade agreements in the era of globalization: The EU and India in search of a partnership.
- Khorana, S., 2015. The FTA: A Strategic call for India and the EU. In: Godement, F., ed. What does India Think?. Robert Bosch Stifftung, 102-107.
- Khorana, S., 2014. Economic Dimensions of Indo-Polish Relationship: Analysis of Trade Patterns. India-Poland Relations in the 21st Century: Vistas for Future Cooperation. Vij Publishing India.
- Cottier, T. and Khorana, S., 2012. Linkages between Freedom of Expression and Unfair Competition Rules in International Trade: The Hertel Case and Beyond. Human Rights and International Trade.
- Khorana, S., 2014. Multilateral Agreements and Global Governance of International Trade. In: ETSG 22-24 September 2014 MUNICH.
- Khorana, S., 2014. Can reciprocal tariff elimination reduce the welfare losses due to lagging labor productivity?: An Analysis of Reciprocal Preferential Trade Access between Sub-Saharan Africa and Industrialized Countries. In: GTAP 2014 8-10 June 2014 DAKAR.
- Khorana, S., 2014. Changing Patterns of Transport Costs in the Atlantic Space. EUROPEAN COMMISSION.
- Khorana, S., 2014. Multilateral Agreements and Global Governance of International Trade Regimes. EU Commission project. Available from: http://www.atlanticfuture.eu/files/309-ATLANTIC%20FUTURE_03_Multilateral%20Agreements%20and%20Global%20Governance%20of%20International%20Trade%20Regimes.pdf.
- Keynote & Roundtable "Trade, Globalization and Development"
- Public Procurement Initiative (Directorate-General for Development and Cooperation – EuropeAid, 04 Jan 2016). Awarded
- TTIP negotiations: caught between myth and reality? (Council for Europe through CIDOB, 27 May 2015). Completed
- GIFTA: GOVERNANCE AND ECONOMIC INTEGRATION THROUGH FREE TRADE AGREEMENTS (ESRC, 31 Dec 2014). Awarded
- Towards an Atlantic Area (European Commission, 01 Jan 2013). In Progress
- University of Derby, External examiner (2016-)
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- ROUNDTABLE. ATLANTIC: DRIVERS OF CHANGE
- EUIA Conference Panel BALANCING ECONOMIC INTERESTS AND LABOUR RIGHTS IN EU EXTERNAL TRADE & INVESTMENT POLICY (I): the legal tensions between trade, labour and human rights (ID 260)
- 24th IIOA Conference, An Evaluation of Public Procurement Import Penetration: Liberalisation Effects of Preferential Trade Agreements for South Korea, 3 July 2016, Seoul, Korea
- GTAP Conference, International Trade and Health: Implications for Developing Countries, 14 June 2016, Washington DC
The data on this page was last updated at 08:39 on May 24, 2017.