Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Sarah joined BU in 2011 following the completion of her PhD from the University of Southampton. Sarah's research and teaching interests lie at the intersect of European Union law, European Private Law and Private International Law with an emphasis on international trade facilitation. Sarah currently brings these areas of interest to the teaching of Law of the European Union and Law of International Trade.
Her current project examines the current reform of UK and EU consumer law.
After heading the LLM degrees, Sarah is now concentrating on first year law students, their education and experience as programme coordinator.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Law of International Trade
Profile of Teaching UG
- Law of the European Union; Law of International Trade
- PhD in Law (University of Southampton, 2011)
- LLM in Law (University of Southampton, 2005)
- LLB (Hons) in Law (University of Southampton, 2004)
- Society of Legal Scholars, Member (2012-),
- The Higher Education Academy, Associate,