Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Adami, R., Gough, O., Mukherjee, S. and Sivaprasad, S., 2014. An empirical analysis of the performance of pension funds: Evidence from UK. Studies in Economics and Finance, 31 (2), 141-155.
- Mukherjee, S. and Mukherjee, S., 2014. Impact of ‘Oral pitching’ on Entrepreneurial Learning and Influencing Potential Investors. In: Institute of Small Business and Entreprenuership Conference 2009 3-6 November 2009 Liverpool.
- Mukherjee, S. and Mukherjee, S., 2010. Pricing of Pension Benefit Obligation and its impact on Firm Value. In: British Accounting Association 30 March-1 April 2010 Cardiff.
- Ishamel Tingbani (Working Capital)
Profile of Teaching PG
- Governance and Ethics
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
Profile of Teaching UG
- Strategic Financial Management
- Company Study
- Tax Literacy: Improving Tax Compliance (Chartered Institute of Taxation, 01 Jul 2016). Awarded
- Northampton University, External Examiner - Accounting & Finance (2009-2014)
Public Engagement & Outreach Activities
- Festival of Learning 2014 - Better Boards, Better Performance
- Festival of Learning - SME Corporate Governance
- PhD in Corporate Governance of Family Firms (ICMA Centre, Henley Business School, University of Reading, 2008)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:06 on June 25, 2017.