Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Farbrother, C. and Thomas, S., 2008. The value of Real Working Environments in Developing Employability. LINK, 25-27.
- Jones, I.M. and Thomas, S., 2010. Highlighting the potential benefits of developing the industrial relationship. In: PATH (Placement Advisors for Tourism and Hospitality) Annual Conference 17-18 June 2010 London, England.
- Janta, H., Jones, I.M., Thomas, S. and Henderson, H.E., 2010. Creative and Ambitious - First year Events Management Students and their Employability Skills. In: Global Events Congress IV: Events and Festivals Research: State of the Art 14-16 July 2010 Leeds, England.
- Farbrother, C., Lugosi, P. and Thomas, S., 2009. Development and enhancement of employability skills through a real working environment. In: Assessment and Feedback - What's The Answer? Higher Education Academy Hospitality, Leisure, Sport and Tourism Network Annual Conference 12 November 2009 St Hugh's College, Oxford.
- Institute of Travel and Tourism, Member (2013-), http://www.itt.co.uk/
The data on this page was last updated at 04:05 on April 28, 2017.