Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
I am a consultant physician at Poole hospital specialising in elderly medicine.
I also have a large interest in medical education, working with the Royal college of Physicians London, Wessex deanery and with local trusts in Dorset.
- Rehman, T., Battcock, T. and Black, D., 2016. Post-CCT fellowship pilot programme: The physician experience. British Journal of Hospital Medicine, 77, 589-591.
- Arfeen, Z., Smith, R., Battcock, T. and Poole, R., 2014. Atypical presentation of sarcoidosis among older individuals. Journal of Acute Medicine, 4 (4), 151-153.
- Callaghan, J., Brown, S., Battcock, T., Parry, S. and Snook, J., 2012. Aggressive Helicobacter pylori-negative peptic ulceration as the initial manifestation of Crohn's disease. Frontline Gastroenterol, 3 (3), 201-205.
- Wedderburn, C., Battcock, T., Masding, M. and Scallan, S., 2012. A pilot learning set for newly appointed GPs and hospital consultants. Educ Prim Care, 23 (1), 47-49.
- Battcock, T. and Oswell, A., 2005. The ageing oesophagus: Physiology and pathology. CME Journal Geriatric Medicine, 7 (1), 15-21.
- Rushton, P., Battcock, T., Denning, A., Herbetko, J., Hillier, C. and Nicholas, D., 2004. Aspergillosis of the petrous apex. Age Ageing, 33 (3), 317-319.
- Zaman, S. and Battcock, T., 1998. Doctors need to know more about advance directives. BMJ, 317 (7151), 146-147.
- Jagger, C., Clarke, M., Anderson, J. and Battcock, T., 1993. Misclassification of dementia by the mini-mental state examination - are education and social class the only factors? Journal of Age Related Disorders, 5 (2), 19-24.
- Jagger, C., Clarke, M., Anderson, J. and Battcock, T., 1992. Misclassification of dementia by the mini-mental state examination--are education and social class the only factors? Age Ageing, 21 (6), 404-411.
- Jagger, C., Clarke, M., Anderson, J. and Battcock, T., 1992. Dementia in Melton Mowbray--a validation of earlier findings. Age Ageing, 21 (3), 205-210.
- Clarke, M., Jagger, C., Anderson, J., Battcock, T., Kelly, F. and Stern, M.C., 1991. The prevalence of dementia in a total population: a comparison of two screening instruments. Age Ageing, 20 (6), 396-403.
- Bishop, F., Matthews, F.J., Probert, C.S., Billett, J., Battcock, T., Frisby, S.D. and Mayberry, J.F., 1991. Patients' views on how to run hospital outpatient clinics. J R Soc Med, 84 (9), 522-523.
- Battcock, T., Battcock, B., Kirby, R., Williams, R., Matthews, F., Probert, C. and Mayberry, J., 1991. Problems for a patient under the Court of Protection. J R Soc Med, 84 (6), 331.
- Matthews, F.J., Probert, C.S., Battcock, T., Frisby, S.D., Chandar, M. and Mayberry, J.F., 1991. Are we wasting time in out-patients departments? Public Health, 105 (3), 239-242.
- Harvey, J.M., Battcock, T.M. and Wicks, A.C.B., 1991. Asian endoscopies: Is there a difference? Postgraduate Medical Journal, 67 (792), 897-899.
- Battcock, T.M., Finn, R. and Barnes, R.M.R., 1990. Observations on herpes zoster: 1. Residual scarring and post-herpetic neuralgia; 2. Handedness and the risk of infection. British Journal of Clinical Practice, 44 (12), 596-598.
- Battcock, T.M. and Castleden, C.M., 1990. Pharmacological treatment of urinary incontinence. British Medical Bulletin, 46 (1), 147-155.
- Castleden, C.M., Battcock, T.M. and Duffin, H.M., 1990. Oxybutynin and uniary incontinence. Age and Ageing, 19 (1), 72.
- Wicks, A.C.B. and Battcock, T., 1990. Open access gastroscopy (II). British Medical Journal, 300 (6726), 750.
- Battcock, T.M. and Fisken, R.A., 1990. Renal cell carcinoma and peripheral neuropathy. British Journal of Clinical Practice, 44 (6), 247.
- Probert, C.S.J., Battcock, T. and Mayberry, J.F., 1990. Consumer, customer, client, or patient. Lancet, 335 (8703), 1466-1467.
- Finn, D. and Battcock, T.M., 1985. A critical study of clinical ecology. Practitioner, 229 (1408), 883-885.
- MBChB FRCP in medicine (liverpool university, 1981)