Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
I would welcome supervising (MSc, MPhil, PhD) students in the fields of integrated health care, integration, and inter professional education and work force development.
- Burdett, T., 2005. Walking For Health: a community initiative. Journal of Community Nursing, 16 (10).
- Burdett, T., 2005. Obesity: A major problem in the UK. RCN Bulletin.
- Burdett, T., 2002. Poverty: a threat to health. Journal of Community Nursing, 13 (12).
- Burdett, T., 1999. Housing: an issue for all community nurses. Journal of Community Nursing, 13 (2).
- Tee, S., McAllister, M., Levett-Jones, T., Burdett, T., Chow, Y.L., Johnsson,, L., Lasater, K., Matthews, L., Pooler, A. and Whilborg, J., 2017. Snapshots of interprofessional education to enhance clinical team work and self-efficacy. In: 7th International Clinical Skills Conference Committee 21-24 May 2017 Prato, Tuscany, Italy.
- Burdett, T., 2017. The lived experience of intentional weight loss whilst living in a society with cultural expectations of thinness. In: 34th International Human Science Research Conference 11-15 August 2015 Tronheim Norway.
- Burdett, T., 2016. Working Collaboratively Together to Enhance Integration and Enhance Patient Centred Care. In: NET Networking and education in health care 6-8 September 2016 Cambridge England.
- Helen Persey (The impact of integrated care on frailty)
Profile of Teaching PG
- MSc Health Promotion Marina Racu Integrated care / physical activity and Alzheimer's Disesese
- Foundations in Nursing Practice
- Foundations of Integrated Care and Person Centred Services
Profile of Teaching UG
- Nutrition and Clinical Sciences
- Integration Inter Professional Education Days
- Foundations in Integrated Care and Person Centred Services
- Foundations in Integrated Care
- Promoting Health and Wellbeing Throughout Life
- Service Improvement Project
- My Health and Wellbeing Throughout The Lifespan
- Personal and Professional Development
- Identifying Knowledge and Practice
- Development of Core Competencies for Integrated Care Community Health Teams – Consultancy- Phase 2 (The Tower Hamlets Integrated Provider Partnership (THIPP), 01 Jan 2016). Awarded
- Development of Core Competencies for Integrated Care Community Health Teams – Consultancy- Phase 1 (The Tower Hamlets Integrated Provider Partnership (THIPP), 01 Jan 2016). Awarded
- The Nuffield/RCN Travelling Fellowship Award (Nuffield/RCN, 01 Jan 2004). Completed
- NET, Working Collaboratively Together to Enhance Integration and Enhance Patient Centred Care, 6 September 2016, Cambridge England
- 34th International Human Science Research Conference, The lived experience of intentional weight loss whilst living in a society with cultural expectations of thinness, 11 August 2015, Trondheim Norway
- Diploma in Professional Nursing Studies (Bournemouth University, 1994)
- BSc (Hons) in Community Health Nursing (Health Visiting) (Southampton University, 1997)
- MSc in Health Education and Health Promotion (Southampton University, 2003)
- PhD in Education (Southampton University, 2010)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Academic Practice (Open University, 2015)
- Fellow of Higher Education Academy (Higher Education Academy, 2015)
- CAIPE Centre for the Advancement of Interprofessional Education, Member,
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (2015-),
- NMC, Member (1988-),
- Royal College of Nursing, Member (1985-),