Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Toffano Pereira, R.P., Oliveira Camara, M.V., Ribeiro, G.M. and Filimonau, V., 2017. Applying the facility location problem model for selection of more climate benign mega sporting event hosts: A case of the FIFA World Cups. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, 159, 147-157.
- Filimonau, V. and Gherbin, A., 2017. An exploratory study of food waste management practices in the UK grocery retail sector. Journal of cleaner production.
- Filimonau, V. and Högström, M., 2017. The attitudes of UK tourists to the use of biofuels in civil aviation: An exploratory study. Journal of Air Transport Management, 63, 84-94.
- Kim, S. and Filimonau, V., 2017. On linguistic relativity and pro-environmental attitudes in tourism. Tourism management, 63, 158-169.
- Filimonau, V., Lemmer, C., Marshall, D. and Bejjani, G., 2017. 'Nudging' as an architect of more responsible consumer choice in food service provision: The role of restaurant menu design. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, 144, 161-170.
- Filimonau, V. and Krivcova, M., 2017. Restaurant menu design and more responsible consumer food choice: An exploratory study of managerial perceptions. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, 143, 516-527.
- Dickinson, J.E., Hibbert, J.F., Filimonau, V., Cherrett, T., Davies, N., Norgate, S., Speed, C. and Winstanley, C., 2017. Implementing smartphone enabled collaborative travel: Routes to success in the tourism domain. JOURNAL OF TRANSPORT GEOGRAPHY, 59, 100-110.
- Filimonau, V. and Mika, M., 2017. Return labour migration: an exploratory study of Polish migrant workers from the UK hospitality industry. Current Issues in Tourism, 1-22.
- Toffano Pereira, R.P., Ribeiro, G.M. and Filimonau, V., 2017. The carbon footprint appraisal of local visitor travel in Brazil: A case of the Rio de Janeiro-Sao Paulo itinerary. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, 141, 256-266.
- Clinch, H. and Filimonau, V., 2017. Instructors' Perspectives on Risk Management within Adventure Tourism. TOURISM PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT, 14 (2), 220-239.
- Dickinson, J.E., Filimonau, V., Hibbert, J.F., Cherrett, T., Davies, N., Norgate, S., Speed, C. and Winstanley, C., 2017. Tourism communities and social ties: the role of online and offline tourist social networks in building social capital and sustainable practice. JOURNAL OF SUSTAINABLE TOURISM, 25 (2), 163-180.
- Filimonau, V. and Grant, M., 2017. Exploring the concept of dining out organically: a managerial perspective. ANATOLIA-INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY RESEARCH, 28 (1), 80-92.
- Dickinson, J.E., Hibbert, J.F. and Filimonau, V., 2016. Mobile technology and the tourist experience: (Dis)connection at the campsite. TOURISM MANAGEMENT, 57, 193-201.
- Filimonau, V. and Barth, J.A.C., 2016. From Global to Local and Vice Versa: On the Importance of the 'Globalization' Agenda in Continental Groundwater Research and Policy-Making. ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT, 58 (3), 491-503.
- Filimonau, V., Dickinson, J. and Robbins, D., 2014. The carbon impact of short-haul tourism: a case study of UK travel to Southern France using life cycle analysis. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, 64, 628-638.
- Filimonau, V., Dickinson, J., Robbins, D. and Reddy, M.V., 2013. The role of 'indirect' greenhouse gas emissions in tourism: Assessing the hidden carbon impacts from a holiday package tour. TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH PART A-POLICY AND PRACTICE, 54, 78-91.
- Dickinson, J.E., Robbins, D., Filimonau, V., Hares, A. and Mika, M., 2013. Awareness of Tourism Impacts on Climate Change and the Implications for Travel Practice: A Polish Perspective. JOURNAL OF TRAVEL RESEARCH, 52 (4), 506-519.
- Dickinson, J.E., Filimonau, V., Cherrett, T., Davies, N., Norgate, S., Speed, C. and Winstanley, C., 2013. Understanding temporal rhythms and travel behaviour at destinations: potential ways to achieve more sustainable travel. JOURNAL OF SUSTAINABLE TOURISM, 21 (7), 1070-1090.
- Hartwell, H., Hemingway, A., Fyall, A., Filimonau, V. and Wall, S., 2012. Tourism engaging with the public health agenda: Can we promote 'wellville' as a destination of choice? PUBLIC HEALTH, 126 (12), 1072-1074.
- Korstanje, M.E., George, B.P. and Filimonau, V., 2012. Carbon calculators as a tool for carbon impact appraisal of holiday travel: A critical review. Worldwide Hospitality and Tourism Themes, 4 (4), 302-331.
- Filimonau, V., Dickinson, J., Robbins, D. and Huijbregts, M.A.J., 2011. Reviewing the carbon footprint analysis of hotels: Life Cycle Energy Analysis (LCEA) as a holistic method for carbon impact appraisal of tourist accommodation. JOURNAL OF CLEANER PRODUCTION, 19 (17-18), 1917-1930.
- Filimonau, V., Dickinson, J.E., Robbins, D. and Reddy, M.V., 2011. A critical review of methods for tourism climate change appraisal: life cycle assessment as a new approach. JOURNAL OF SUSTAINABLE TOURISM, 19 (3), 301-324.
- Filimonau, V., 2016. Life cycle assessment (LCA) and life cycle analysis in tourism: A critical review of applications and implications.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:02 on August 19, 2017.