Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
I am a Charterd Physiotherapist and my clinical specialties include musculoskeletal (adult and paediatric) and sports medicine. I have an interest in movement re-education and the use of soft tissue treatments.
I work part time at the university and still work clinically and as a freelance lecturer teaching on sports massage and musculoskeletal themes.
- Paterson, C. and Chapman, J., 2013. Enhancing skills of critical reflection to evidence learning in professional practice. Physical Therapy in Sport, 14 (3), 133-138.
- Paterson, C. and Chapman, J., 2013. Enhancing skills of critical reflection to evidence learning in professional practice. Phys Ther Sport, 14 (3), 133-138.
- Paterson, C., 2011. Clinical Reasoning: A case study of a runner with buttock pain. Sportex Medicine, 48 (April), 19-21.
- Paterson, C., 2011. Clinically reasoning the assessment of the sacroiliac joint. Sportex Medicine, 13-18.
- Paterson, C., 2008. Scapula Dyskinesia and Shoulder Impingement: what is the evidence? Sportex Medicine, April (36), 14-18.
- Paterson, C., 2008. What is the effect of scapulothoracic taping on muscle activity? Sportex Medicine, 18-20.
- Paterson, C. and paterson, C., 2013. sports medicine/sports massage. In: Association of chartered physiotherapists 3 February 2013 uk.
- Paterson, C. and paterson, C., 2013. Managing Low Back Pain in Sporting Adolescents. In: Primary Care 2013 conference 1 February 2013 Birmingham.
- Paterson, C. and paterson, C., 2011. Sports Medicine Project. In: University of West Indies 1 August-30 September 2011 Jamaica.