- Dana dot Colbourne at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Currently working for Bournemouth University as a Lecturer in Midwifery for the faculty of Health and Social Sciences. Passionate about Midwifery Education and how we can provide the best education through research.
- Dana Colbourne. Leading the way - A case study of a student midwife led postnatal clinic.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Midwife Mentor - Portsmouth NHS Hospital Trust
Profile of Teaching UG
- Year Lead for 09/19 Midwifery UG Cohort - Portsmouth Campus
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care of Mother and Baby 2 (APC2) - Level 4
- Portsmouth NHS Hospital Trust, Community Midwife (2005-)
- NETNEP 6th International Nurse Education Conference., Leading with a SMiLE: exploring a student-led clinic practice education model for educational impact and service improvement, 03 Apr 2016, Brisbane, Australia
- PGCE in Post Graduate Certificate in Education Practice (Bournemouth University, 2019)
- BSc(Hons) Midwifery with Professional Registration - 1st Class (Bournemouth University and Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC), 2005)
- Nursing and Midwifery council - (NMC), Member (2005-), http://www.nmc.co.uk/