Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Bate, S., Adams, A., Bennetts, R. and Line, H., 2017. Developmental prosopagnosia with concurrent topographical difficulties: A case report and virtual reality training programme. Neuropsychological Rehabilitation, 1-23.
- Bate, S., Bennetts, R., Mole, J.A., Ainge, J.A., Gregory, N.J., Bobak, A.K. and Bussunt, A., 2015. Rehabilitation of face-processing skills in an adolescent with prosopagnosia: Evaluation of an online perceptual training programme. NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL REHABILITATION, 25 (5), 733-762.
- Bate, S., Bennetts, R., Parris, B.A., Bindemann, M., Udale, R. and Bussunt, A., 2015. Oxytocin increases bias, but not accuracy, in face recognition line-ups. SOCIAL COGNITIVE AND AFFECTIVE NEUROSCIENCE, 10 (7), 1010-1014.
- Bate, S., Bennetts, R., Adams, A. and Line, H., 2016. Developmental prosopagnosia with concurrent topographical disorientation: The first case report and evaluation of a cognitive map training programme. In: British Psychological Society Annual Conference 26-28 April 2016 Nottingham, UK.
- Murray, E., Adams, A. and Bate, S., 2016. Evidence-based guidelines for the detection and management of developmental prosopagnosia in adults and children. In: British Psychological Society Annual Conference 26-28 April 2016 Nottingham, UK.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:06 on March 25, 2018.