Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Isaacs, R., Smith, G., Gale-Andrews, L., Wee, M., van Teijlingen, E., Bick, D. and Hundley, V., 2019. Design errors in vital sign charts used in consultant-led maternity units in the United Kingdom. International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia, 39, 60-67.
- Smith, G.B., Isaacs, R., Andrews, L., Wee, M.Y.K., van Teijlingen, E., Bick, D.E. and Hundley, V., 2017. Vital signs and other observations used to detect deterioration in pregnant women: an analysis of vital sign charts in consultant-led UK maternity units Obstetric vital signs charts. International Journal of Obstetric Anesthesia, 30, 44-51.
- Andrews, L.M., Allen, H., Sheppard, Z.A., Baylis, G. and Wainwright, T.W., 2015. More than just ticking a box...how patient and public involvement improved the research design and funding application for a project to evaluate a cycling intervention for hip osteoarthritis. Research Involvement and Engagement, 1 (13).
- Baker, R., Gale, L., Abbey, G. and Thomas, S., 2013. Emotional processing therapy for post-traumatic stress disorder. Counselling Psychology Quarterly.
- Baker, R., Gale, L., Abbey, G. and Thomas, S., 2013. Emotional Processing Therapy for post traumatic stress disorder. Counselling Psychology Quarterly.
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology (Cardiff University, 2007)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:12 on July 14, 2020.