Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z., Nazir, H., Hadfield, M. and Smith, R., 2017. Research impact of conserving large military vehicles through a sustainable methodology. International Journal of Heritage Architecture, 1 (2), 267-274.
- Bajwa, R., Khan, Z., Nazir, H., Chacko, V. and Saeed, A., 2016. Wear and friction properties of electrodeposited Ni-based coatings subject to nano-enhanced lubricant and composite coating. Acta Metallurgica Sinica (English Letters), 4 (32), 1-9.
- Khan, Z., Saeed, A., Gregory, E. and Ghafoor, A., 2016. Biodiesel Performance within Internal Combustion Engine Fuel System - A Review. Tribology in Industry, 38 (2), 197-213.
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z. and Nazir, M.H., 2016. Time Dependent Surface Corrosion Analysis and Modelling of Automotive Steel Under a Simplistic Model of Variations in Environmental Parameters. Materials Chemistry and Physics.
- Nazir, H., Khan, Z., Saeed, A. and Stokes, K., 2016. A Predictive Model for Life Assessment of Automotive Exhaust Mufflers Subject to Internal Corrosion Failure due to Exhaust Gases Condensation. Engineering Failure Analysis, 63, 43-60.
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z. and Nazir, H., 2016. An Optimised Approach of Protecting and Sustaining Large Vehicle System. Sustainability, 7, 16451-16464.
- Khan, Z.A., Saeed, A., Gregory, O. and Ghafoor, A., 2016. Biodiesel performance within internal combustion engine fuel system - A review. Tribology in Industry, 38 (2), 197-213.
- Nazir, H., Khan, Z., Saeed, A. and Stokes, K., 2015. Modelling the Effect of Residual and Diffusion induced Stresses on Corrosion at the Interface of Coating and Substrate. CORROSION Journal, 72 (4), 500-517.
- Nazir, H., Khan, Z., Saeed, A. and Stokes, K., 2015. A model for cathodic blister growth in coating degradation using mesomechanics approach. Materials and Corrosion/Werkstoffe und Korrosion.
- Saeed, Khan, Z. and Sarwar, H., 2014. Surface Corrosion Analysis and Modelling of the Wolverine - M10 Military Tank Destroyer. Corrosion Engineering Science and Technology.
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z., Hadfield, M. and Davies, S., 2013. Material Characterization and Real-Time Wear Evaluation of Pistons and Cylinder Liners of the Tiger 131 Military Tank. Tribology Transactions, 56 (4), 637-644.
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z. and Montgomery, E.L., 2013. Corrosion Damage Analysis and Material Characterization of Sherman and Centaur - The Historic Military Tanks. Materials Performance and Characterization, 2 (1), 1-16.
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z.A., Nel, M. and Smith, R., 2011. Non destructive material characterisation and material loss evaluation in large historic military vehicles. Insight - Non-Destructive Testing and Condition Monitoring, 53, 382-386.
- Saeed, A., Nazir, H. and Khan, Z., 2016. A Study of the Surface Durability of Waste-gated Turbocharger End Links. In: Society of Tribologists & Lubrication Engineers STLE 71st Annual Meeting and Exhibition 15 September-19 May 2016 Las Vegas, USA. STLE.
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z., Nazir, H., Hadfield, M. and Smith, R., 2016. An impact study of the research conducted to conserve large military vehicles within the context of sustainability. In: Defence Heritage 2016 4-6 May 2016 Alicante, Spain. WIT Presss.
- Wilton-Smith, K., Khan, Z., Saeed, A. and Hadfield, M., 2014. Accelerated Corrosion tests of Waste-gated Turbocharger’s Adjustable and Fixed End Links. In: 11th International Conference on Surface Effects and Contact Mechanics 5-7 June 2013 Siena, Italy. Southampton: Wessex Institute of Technology, UK, 501-508.
- Smith, K., Khan, Z. and Saeed,, A., 2013. Accelerated Corrosion tests of Waste-gated Turbocharger’s Adjustable and Fixed End Links. In: 11th International Conference on Surface Effects and Contact Mechanics 5-7 June 2013 Siena Italy.
- Saeed, Khan, Z. and Hadfield, M., 2012. Corrosion Resistance Evaluation of Coatings within Large Vehicles through Prohesion Testing. In: ASME/STLE 2012 International Joint Tribology Conference - IJTC2012 7-10 October 2012 Westin Denver Downtown, Denver, Colorado (USA.
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z., Garland, N., Montgomery, E. and Png, P., 2012. Accelerated Corrosion Testing of Centaur A27L (MBT) under a Simulated Museum Environment and Cyclic Neutral Salt Fog. In: The European Corrosion Congress 9-13 September 2012 Istanbul (Turkey).
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z., Hadfield, M. and Smith, R., 2012. Surface and Near Surface Material Characterisation of M10, A Historic Military Tank Destroyer. In: STLE 2012 Annual Meeting and Exhibition 6-10 May 2012 Renaissance Grand & America's Centre St. Louis, Missouri (USA.
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z. and Garland, N., 2012. An Experimental Study of Tribo-Corrosion in Historic Military Vehicles. In: 4th UK-China Tribology Symposium Lubricated and Chemical aspects of Wear 29-30 March 2012 Southampton University (UK).
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z.A., Garland, N.P. and Smith, R., 2011. Material characterisation to understand various modes of corrosion failures in large military vehicles of historical importance. In: Fifth International Conference on Computational Methods and Experiments in Materials Characterisation 13-15 June 2011 Kos, Greece. Wessex Institute of Technology, 95-106.
- Saeed, Khan, Z., Garland, N. and Smith, R., 2011. Material Characterisation to understand various Modes of Corrosion Failures in Large Military Vehicles of Historical Importance. In: Fifth International Conference on Computational Methods and Experiments in Materials Characterisation 13-15 June 2011 Kos, Greece. 95-106.
- Saeed, A., khan, Z., Hadfield, M. and Smith, R., 2011. The Effects of Fretting Corrosion on the Durability of Drivetrain in Large in-use Historic Vehicles. In: STLE 66th Annual Meeting & Exhibition 15-19 May 2011 Atlanta, GA (USA).
Profile of Teaching PG
- Design Methods & Projects, and Advance Technology & innovations
Profile of Teaching UG
- Technological Principles DEC - C
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z., and Hadfield, M., (2012) “Materials Characterisation and Corrosion Damage Evaluation of High Value Military Vehicles” Department of Archaeology and Conservation, SHARE, Cardiff University
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z., Hadfield, M., Smith. R., (2011) “Conservation and Durability of The Tank Museum Artefacts” Institute of Physics, Mary Rose Trust,Portsmouth.http://www.iop.org/events/scientific/conferences/y/11/interface/page_51175.html
- Saeed, A., Khan, Z., Hadfield, M., Garland, N., Hind, M., (2010). “Corrosion Mapping and Elemental Identification of Historic Military Vehicles through Non-destructive Methods”, Cranfield Forensic Institute, Cranfield University, Shrivenham. http://www.cranfield.ac.uk/cds/cfi/seminar.html
- Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers, The Impact of High Salt and Dust Particles on the Surface Durability of Waste-gate Turbocharger End Links, 15 May 2016, Nevada USA
- 3rd International Conference on Defence Sites: Heritage and Future, Research Impact of Conserving Large Military Vehicles through a Sustainable Methodology, 04 May 2016, Alicante, Spain
- 12th International Conference on Computational Methods and Experiments in Surface and Contact Mechanics including Tribology, Performance Evaluation of Surface Protection Applied to Large Vehicles, 21 Apr 2015, València Spain
- PhD in Corrosion - Materials Characterisation (Bournemouth University, Bournemouth, UK, 2013)
- MSc in IT - Electronic Commerce (University of Sussex, Brighton, UK, 2008)
- MSc in Electronics (University of Peshawar, Pakistan, 1998)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:14 on March 18, 2019.