- aspacey at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Adam is a full-time PhD student at Bournemouth University. His main areas of interest are palliative and dementia care. Alongside his academic responsibilities, Adam works as a bank radiographer for two NHS Hospital Trusts.
- Miller, P.K., Booth, L. and Spacey, A., 2019. Dementia and Clinical Interaction in Frontline Radiography: Mapping the Practical Experiences of Junior Clinicians in the UK. Dementia, 18 (3), 1010-1024.
- Spacey, A., Scammell, J., Board, M. and Porter, S., 2019. Systematic critical realist review of interventions designed to improve end-of-life care in care homes. Nursing and Health Sciences.
- Spacey, A., Scammell, J., Board, M. and Porter, S., 2018. End-of-life care in UK care homes: a systematic review of the literature. Journal of Research in Nursing, 23 (2-3), 180-200.
- BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography 1st Class (2016)
- Nursing Research Cluster, Member (2017-),
- Social Issues in Medical Imaging, Member (2017-),