Dr Cassandra Edmunds
- 01202 965025
- cedmunds at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Forensic Biology
- Christchurch House C211, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Edmunds, S., Rae, R. and Wilding, C., 2020. Pathogenicity and environmental tolerance of commercial and UK native entomopathogenic nematodes (Steinernema and Heterorhabditis spp.) to the larvae of mosquitoes (Aedes aegypti and Ochlerotatus detritus). International Journal of Pest Management.
- Edmunds, C., Wilding, C. and Rae, R., 2018. A survey investigating the diversity and distribution of entomopathogenic nematodes in the UK and the first confirmed UK record of Steinernema carpocapsae. Nematology, 20 (9).
- Edmunds, C., Rae, R., Edmunds, S. and Wilding, C., 2017. Susceptibility of Chironomus plumosus larvae (Diptera: Chironomidae) to entomopathogenic nematodes (Rhabditida: Steinernematidae and Heterorhabditidae): Potential for control. European Journal of Entomology, 114, 526-532.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:15 on January 15, 2021.