Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Bravo, A.G., Pegg, J., Gutmann Roberts, C. et al., 2018. The interplay between total mercury, methylmercury and dissolved organic matter in fluvial systems: A latitudinal study across Europe. Water Research, 144, 172-182.
- Gutmann Roberts, C. and Britton, J.R., 2018. Quantifying trophic interactions and niche sizes of juvenile fishes in an invaded riverine cyprinid fish community. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 27 (4), 976-987.
- Gutmann Roberts, C. and Britton, J., 2018. Trophic interactions in a lowland river fish community invaded by European barbel Barbus barbus (Actinopterygii, Cyprinidae). Hydrobiologia.
- Paris, J.R., Gutmann Roberts, C. et al., 2018. Understanding and managing fish populations: keeping the toolbox fit for purpose. Journal of Fish Biology.
- Paris, J.R., Gutmann Roberts, C. et al., 2018. Understanding and managing fish populations: keeping the toolbox fit for purpose. Journal of Fish Biology, 92 (3), 727-751.
- Gutmann Roberts, C., Basic, T., Amat-Trigo, F. and Britton, J., 2017. Trophic consequences for riverine cyprinid fishes of angler subsidies based on marine derived nutrients. Freshwater Biology.
- Amat Trigo, F., Gutmann Roberts and Britton, J.R., 2017. Spatial variability in the growth of invasive European barbel Barbus barbus in the River Severn basin, revealed using anglers as citizen scientists. Knowledge and Management of Aquatic Ecosystems, 17, 1-6.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Parasitology and Epidemiology
- Post-Doctoral Research Assistant, SciTech
The data on this page was last updated at 04:07 on December 19, 2018.