Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- De Santis, V., Gutmann Roberts, C. and Britton, J.R., 2019. Influences of angler subsidies on the trophic ecology of European barbel Barbus barbus. Fisheries Research, 214, 35-44.
- Bolland, J.D., Nunn, A.D., Angelopoulos, N.V., Dodd, J.R., Davies, P., Gutmann Roberts, C., Britton, J.R. and Cowx, I.G., 2019. Refinement of acoustic-tagging protocol for twaite shad Alosa fallax (Lacépède), a species sensitive to handling and sedation. Fisheries Research, 212, 183-187.
- Britton, J.R., Gutmann Roberts, C., Amat Trigo, F. and De Santis, V., 2019. Predicting the ecological impacts of an alien invader: experimental approaches reveal the trophic consequences of competition. Journal of Animal Ecology.
- Gutmann Roberts, C., Hindes, A.M. and Britton, J.R., 2019. Factors influencing individual movements and behaviours of invasive European barbel Barbus barbus in a regulated river. Hydrobiologia, 1-16.
- Antognazza, C.M., Britton, J.R., Potter, C., Franklin, E., Hardouin, E.A., Gutmann Roberts, C., Aprahamian, M. and Andreou, D., 2019. Environmental DNA as a non-invasive sampling tool to detect the spawning distribution of European anadromous shads (Alosa spp.). Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems, 29 (1), 148-152.
- Bravo, A.G., Pegg, J., Gutmann Roberts, C. et al., 2018. The interplay between total mercury, methylmercury and dissolved organic matter in fluvial systems: A latitudinal study across Europe. Water Research, 144, 172-182.
- Gutmann Roberts, C. and Britton, J.R., 2018. Quantifying trophic interactions and niche sizes of juvenile fishes in an invaded riverine cyprinid fish community. Ecology of Freshwater Fish, 27 (4), 976-987.
- Roberts, C.G. and Britton, J.R., 2018. Trophic interactions in a lowland river fish community invaded by European barbel Barbus barbus (Actinopterygii, Cyprinidae). Hydrobiologia, 819 (1), 259-273.
- Paris, J.R., Gutmann Roberts, C. et al., 2018. Understanding and managing fish populations: keeping the toolbox fit for purpose. Journal of Fish Biology, 92 (3), 727-751.
- Gutmann Roberts, C., Bašić, T., Amat Trigo, F. and Britton, J.R., 2017. Trophic consequences for riverine cyprinid fishes of angler subsidies based on marine-derived nutrients. Freshwater Biology, 62 (5), 894-905.
- Trigo, F.A., Roberts, C.G. and Britton, J.R., 2017. Spatial variability in the growth of invasive european barbel Barbus Barbus in the River Severn basin, revealed using anglers as citizen scientists. Knowledge and Management of Aquatic Ecosystems.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Parasitology and Epidemiology
- Fish on your doorstep (Royal Society of Biology, 29 Jan 2019). In Progress
- Post-Doctoral Research Assistant, SciTech
- PhD in Population ecology of European barbel (Bournemouth University, 2018)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:13 on April 23, 2019.