- 01202 965905
- clamont at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In HRM and Organisational Studies
- Dorset House D232, Talbot Campus, Fern Barrow, Poole, BH12 5BB
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Quinney, C.A., Lamont, M.C., Biggins, D. and Holley, D., 2017. Optimising disruptive approaches: extending academic roles and identities in higher education. Journal of Learning Development in Higher Education.
- Takeda, S. and Lamont, C., 2014. Curriculum development: engaging students in local charity/community projects. Inspirational Guide for the Implementation of PRME: UK and Ireland edition. Greenleaf Publishing.
- Lamont, C. and Nordberg, D., 2014. Becoming or unbecoming: Contested academic identities. In: British Academy of Management 9-11 September 2014 Belfast.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:14 on September 20, 2020.