Dr Clare Randall
- crandall1 at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Postdoctoral Researcher in Archaeology
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Wilkes, E., Pitman, D., Randall, C. and Brown, A., 2020. Think Global, Act Local: multi-scalar connections of Iron Age communities in Poole Harbour, Dorset, England. The Archaeological Journal.
- Randall, C., 2020. LATER PREHISTORIC AND ROMANO-BRITISH OCCUPATION AT TOWNSEND FARM, POYNTINGTON. GEOPHYSICAL SURVEY AND EVALUATION 2010-11. Proceedings of the Dorset Natural History & Archaeological Society, 141.
- Randall, C. and Tabor, R., 2018. Neolithic pits at Cadbury Castle and an adjacent occupation site at Milsom’s Corner, South Cadbury. Somerset archaeology and natural history : the Proceedings of the Somersetshire Archaeological and Natural History Society for ..., 161, 1-48.
- Randall, C., 2020. Anciently a manor. Excavation of a medieval site at Lower Putton Lane, Chickerell, Dorset. Dorchester: Dorset Natural History and Archaeological Society.
- Randall, C., 2020. A sheep’s eye view: Land division, livestock and people in later prehistoric Somerset, UK. In: Arnoldssen, S., Lovschal, M., Johnston, B. and McOmish, D., eds. Early Land Allotment - Cropland Shaping. European Association of Archaeologists' (EAA).
- Randall, C., 2018. The human remains – prehistoric human remains, Romano-British infants and the Post-Roman cemetery. In: Ladle, L., ed. Excavations at Football Field, Worth Matravers, Dorset: Prehistoric and Romano-British settlement and a Post-Roman cemetery BAR British Series 643: 221-233. Oxford: BAR, 221-233.
- Randall, C., 2018. The faunal remains. In: Ladle, L., ed. Excavations at Football Field, Worth Matravers, Dorset: Prehistoric and Romano-British settlement and a Post-Roman cemetery. BAR, 234-266.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:16 on January 20, 2021.