Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Christoph is a Paramedic, holds a BA in Emergency and Disaster Management and is a Lecturer in Paramedic Science at Bournemouth University. He was born in Germany, but spent 19 years abroad, mostly in South Africa, before moving to the UK. He has worked for the ambulance service, as a remote site Paramedic in the offshore industry and in the Middle East and has a keen interest in teaching, emergency management and remote site medicine. His teaching experience ranges from first-aid to the public, to teaching medical care to bodyguards, teaching Ambulance Technicians and numerous other healthcare professions.
- Schroth, C., 2017. Battle Boxes for Businesses. Crisis Response Journal, 13 (1), 64-66.
- Schroth, C., 2017. The consequences of piracy. Crisis Response Journal, 12 (3), 40-43.
- Schroth, C., 2016. Workplace Disaster Preparedness. Crisis Response Journal, 12 (2), 22.
- Schroth, C., 2016. Agriculture as a terrorist target: Time to address vulnerabilities. Crisis Response Journal, 12 (1), 32-35.
- Schroth, C., 2016. Build-it-yourself IV Fluid and Drug Administration Trainer. Academic Life in Emergency Medicine (ALiEM). Available from: http://www.aliem.com/.
- Schroth, C., 2015. The Risks and Benefits of Social Media Use in EM. IAEM Bulletin.
- Schroth, C., 2018. Standby CPD: Travel fever - flu or an infectious tropical disease?. Class Professional Publishing.
- Darby, Schroth, C. and Phillips, 2017. Standby CPD Pneumonia or just a cough?. Class Professional.
Profile of Teaching UG
- Foundation Knowledge and Practice: Portfolio 1
- Paramedic Care in Paediatrics and Obstetrics
- Advancing Knowledge and Practice: Portfolio 2
- Advancing Paramedic Practice
- BUPIER Representative for the Paramedic Science team, BUPIER Academic Steering Group
- UKCSTF Representative for the Paramedic Science team, UK Core Skills Training Framework
- Life Connections 2017, Shock & How it Should be Taught in First-Aid, 06 Jun 2017, Telford Conference Centre
- AWLS© Advanced Wilderness Life Support, 17 Jul 2015, AWLS Provider
- BA (Hons) in Emergency and Disaster Management (American Public University, 2016)
- PG Cert in Remote and Offshore Medicine (Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 2011)