- 01202 968314
- dcolbourne at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Lecturer In Midwifery
- St Mary's, Portsmouth
Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
- Colbourne, D., Marsh, W., Way, S. and Hundley, V., 2015. Marsh W, Colbourne DM, Way S, & Hundley V., 2015. A postnatal clinic run by student midwives as a means of learning? The Royal College of Midwives – Midwives (Summer Edition). RCM Midwives : the official journal of the Royal College of Midwives, Summer Edition.
- Marsh, W., Colbourne, D.M., Way, S. and Hundley, V.A., 2015. Would a student midwife run postnatal clinic make a valuable addition to midwifery education in the UK? - A systematic review. Nurse Education Today, 35 (3), 480-486.
- Dana Colbourne, 2020. Currently undertaking a PhD - Leading the Way: A Case Study of a Student Midwife led Postnatal Clinic
Profile of Teaching UG
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care 2 Unit
- RCM Conference 2017, Leading the way: A Case Study of a Student Midwife Led postnatal Clinic, 30 Oct 2017, Manchester
- 10th Annual Postgraduate Conference Bournemouth University, Leading the Way: A case study of a student midwife led postnatal clinic (Photo), 05 Oct 2017, Bournemouth
- Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust (PHT) Healthcare Conference 2016, Leading the way - A case study of a student midwife led postnatal clinic, 11 May 2016, Portsmouth
- NET Conference, Leading the way - A case study of a student midwife led postnatal clinic, 06 Sep 2015, Cambridge
- PGCE in Education (Bournemouth University, 2019)
- BSc (Hons) in Midwifery with Professional Registration (Bournemouth University, 2004)
The data on this page was last updated at 04:37 on January 21, 2021.