Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Jones, D.R., 2017. Restorative, heterotopic spacing for campus sustainability. Environment and Planning D: Society and Space, 35 (4), 752-771.
- Jones, D., 2017. Could Slow be Beautiful?: Academic Counter-Spacing Within & Beyond "The Slow Swimming Club". Journal of Management Inquiry.
- Ajide, O.E., Strachan, P.A., Russell, A. and Jones, D.R., 2017. Sustainability, corporate community engagement and enterprise development - lessons from a case study in Emu-Ebendo Niger-Delta, Nigeria. Problemy Ekorozwoju, 12 (2), 59-67.
- Jones, D.R., 2016. The ‘Biophilic Organization’: An Integrative Metaphor for Corporate Sustainability. Journal of Business Ethics, 138 (3), 401-416.
- Jones, D.R., 2015. Opening up the Pandora's box of sustainability league tables of universities: a Kafkaesque perspective. Studies in Higher Education.
- Jones, D., 2015. Embodying Tao in the ‘Restorative University’. Sustainability Science, 10 (1), 3-16.
- Jones, D.R., 2014. Restorative Counter-Spacing for Academic Sustainability. Organization and Environment, 27 (3), 297-314.
- Jones, D.R., 2013. 'The biophilic university': A de-familiarizing organizational metaphor for ecological sustainability? Journal of Cleaner Production, 48, 148-165.
- Jones, D.R., 2012. Looking through the "greenwashing glass cage" of the green league table towards the sustainability challenge for UK universities. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 25 (4), 630-647.
- Jones, D.R., 2007. University sustainability league tables: Institutionalising 'nature deficit disorder'? Greener Management International, 105-131.
The data on this page was last updated at 04:08 on March 22, 2018.