Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Alloh, F.T., Tait, D. and Taylor, C., 2018. Away from home: A qualitative exploration of health experiences of nigerian students in a U.K. university. Journal of International Students, 8 (1), 1-20.
- Scammell, J., Tait, D., White, S. and Tait, M., 2017. Challenging nurse student selection policy: Using a lifeworld approach to explore the link between care experience and student values. Nursing Open, 4 (4), 218-229.
- Alloh, F., Tait, D. and Taylor, C., 2017. Away from Home: A qualitative exploration of health experiences of Nigerian students in UK University . Journal of International Students, 7 (4), 301-320.
- Scammell, J., van Teijlingen, E., Tait, D., Spriggs, A., Hind, M. and Belchamber, C., 2016. Evaluation of a multidisciplinary adult integrated respiratory service in the UK. European Journal for Person Centered Healthcare.
- Clark, C., Tait, D. and King, F., 2016. QUESTIONNAIRES FOR ASSESSING HEALTH PROFESSIONALS BELIEFS AND ATTITUDES TO PAIN; A LITERATURE REVIEW. British Journal of Pain.
- Snelgrove, S., Tait, D.J.R. and Tait, M., 2016. Teaching psychology to student nurses: The use of 'Talking Head' videos. Research in Learning Technology, 24.
- Scammell, J. and Tait, D., 2014. Using humanising values to support care. Nurs Times, 110 (15), 16-18.
- Tait, D. and White, S.J., 2018. Critical Care Nursing: the Humanised Approach.
- Tait, D., James, J., Williams, C. and Barton, D., 2015. Acute and Critical Care in Adult Nursing. Learning Matters.
- Tait, D. and Hanson, S., 2016. The Patient with acute kidney injury. In: Tait, D., ed. Acute and Critical Care in Adult Nursing. London: Learning Matters, 191-218.
- Scammell, J., Tait, D. and White, S., 2019. Nurse students have the ‘right’ values but how do they retain them? Exploring the impact of a curriculum based on a humanising philosophy on student values from pre-registration programme commencement through to completion. In: STTI 4th European Region Conference 3-6 June 2018 Cambridge UK.
- Scammell, J., Tait, D. and White, S., 2018. Nursing students’ values from selection to qualification: a longitudinal study of how students describe their values when exposed to a curriculum based on a humanising philosophy. In: NETNEP 2018 6-9 May 2018 Banff, Canada.
- Clark, C., Bellamy, R. and Tait, D., 2018. Development of an interprofessional questionnaire to identify attitudes and beliefs relating to pain management in students on multiple health programmes. In: Obbard, K., ed. Annual Scientific Meeting British Pain Society 1-2 May 2018 Brighton, UK. SAGE Publications, 21.
- Tait, D., Bellamy, R. and Clark, C., 2018. Attitudes and beliefs relating to pain management among undergraduate students in six health care programmes. In: Obbard, K., ed. Annual Scientific Meeting British Pain Society 1-2 May 2018 Brighton, UK. SAGE Publications, 20-21.
- Scammell, J., Tait, D. and White, S., 2016. Using a lifeworld approach to explore nurse student values: a longitudinal study. In: 3rd European Conference of STTI Nursing Scholarship Society 5-8 June 2016 Utrecht, Netherlands.
- Tait, D., Scammell, J., Waight, S., Sheppard, Z., Stainer, L., Mills, A. and Heaslip, V., 2016. An evaluation of the progress made towards the implementation of treatment summaries for cancer patients across Wessex. BU: BU.
- Scammell, J., Tait, D., Spriggs, A., Hind, M., Belchamber, C. and van Teijlingen, E., 2015. Dorset Adult Integrated Care Service (DAIRS): Service Evalaution. Bournemouth University: Bournemouth University.
- Service Evaluation of a newly established DAIRS Service (Wessex AHSN, 01 Dec 2014). Completed
- Dr Nursing Science in Nurses experience of recognizing deterioration (University of Wales Swansea, 2009)
- MSc Nursing in Ethnography of nurses' work in ITU (University of Wales Cardiff, 1997)
- Diploma in Nurse Education in Curriculum development and adult learning (English national Board (Royal College of Nursing, London), 1988)
- Diploma in Nursing in Adult acute and critical care nursing (University of London, 1986)
- Registered General Nurse in Nursing (General nursing Council, 1980)
- British Association of Critical Care Nurses, Member (2000-),
- Higher Education Academy, Senior Fellow (2015-),
- Nursing and Midwifery Council, Member (1980-2019),
- Sigma theta Tau International, Phi Mu Chapter, Member,
The data on this page was last updated at 04:07 on April 18, 2019.