Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
I am a Lecturer of Physician Associate Studies within the Department of Medical Science and Public Health in the Faculty of Health and Social Sciences. I am a General Practitioner by background, having qualified from the University of Oxford in 2015 with a distinction in Medicine and Surgery. I went onto undertake a Master’s in Public Health from the University of Edinburgh alongside my clinical training, completing this with distinction in 2020.
I’m passionate about supporting physician associates to develop their professional identity, being a new and pioneering profession within the NHS. I am also interested in championing women in both healthcare and academia, and am a member of Bournemouth University Woman’s Academic Network.
My research aims are to focus on the professional identity of physician associates utilising qualitative methodology.
My previous experience in medical education includes being a tutor of medicine at Worcester College, University of Oxford for 3 years and teaching workshops for GP trainees across Dorset... I am currently undertaking a post-graduate certificate in medical education.more
- InnovAiT: Education and inspiration for general practice, Open peer review, 01 Apr 2022
- British Journal of General Practice, Open peer review, 01 Apr 2022
- DipIBLM in Lifestyle Medicine (British Society of Lifestyle Medicine, 2020)
- MPH in Public Health (University of Edinburgh, 2020)
- MA(Oxon) in Medical Sciences (University of Oxford, 2017)
- BM BCh in Medicine and Surgery (University of Oxford, 2015)