Dr Adam Fraser
- 01202 962484
- frasera at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
- Programme Director
- Royal London House R507, Christchurch Road, Bournemouth, BH1 3LT
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Adam is a GP partner and trainer at the Bridges Medical Centre in Weymouth, a GP appraiser and a GP Programme Director for Dorset. From 2017-19 he helped to set up the Physician Associate Studies for Bournemouth University. He has previous experience as clinical tutor in communication skills at the University of Birmingham, a Programme Director and GP tutor in the West Midlands and as the registrar representative on the RCGP curriculum development group.
- Simon, C., 2018. Debate & Analysis What is the root cause of the GP workforce crisis? British Journal of General Practice, 68 (677), 589-590.
- O'Connell, C., Fraser, A. and Vassallo, M., 2018. A fellowship in interim care - The GP Extensivist experience. Education for Primary Care, 29 (1), 52-53.
- Miller, L.H., Fraser, A. and Moy, R., 2008. How does cot death prevention advice influence parents’ behaviour? Child: Care, Health and Development, 34 (5), 613-618.
- Fraser, A., Thomas, H. and Deighan, M., 2007. Directions for change: a national survey of general practice training in the United Kingdom. Education for Primary Care, 18, 22-34.
- RCGP Annual Conference 2016, GP Extensivist Training Pilot in Dorset, 06 Oct 2016, Harrogate
- RCGP Annual Conference 2016, What do new GPs want from their first job?, 06 Oct 2016, Harrogate