Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
Adam is a GP partner at the Bridges Medical Centre in Weymouth and a GP Programme Director for Dorset. He is the Physician Associate Curriculum Development Lead for Bournemouth University. He has previous experience as clinical tutor in communication skills at the University of Birmingham, a Programme Director and GP tutor in the West Midlands and as a Birmingham inner city GP. He was the registrar representative on the RCGP curriculum development group, which produced the new curriculum for GP training. He was the RCGP curriculum guardian of the GP consultation curriculum statement, and produced RCGP e-learning consultation modules with Roger Neighbour.
- O'Connell, C., Fraser, A. and Vassallo, M., 2018. A fellowship in interim care - The GP Extensivist experience. Education for Primary Care, 29 (1), 52-53.
- Miller, L.H., Fraser, A. and Moy, R., 2008. How does cot death prevention advice influence parents’ behaviour? Child: Care, Health and Development, 34 (5), 613-618.
- Fraser, A., Thomas, H. and Deighan, M., 2007. Directions for change: a national survey of general practice training in the United Kingdom. Education for Primary Care, 18, 22-34.
- RCGP Annual Conference 2016, What do new GPs want from their first job?, 06 Oct 2016, Harrogate
- RCGP Annual Conference 2016, GP Extensivist Training Pilot in Dorset, 06 Oct 2016, Harrogate