Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
I am highly experienced in international marketing management with 15 years at senior marketing level, leading multi-national marketing teams across a broad spectrum of regions and industries. Having transitioned to Higher Education in 2006, I now am a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) tutor and unit leader on postgraduate and undergraduate programmes at Bournemouth University. I am a Fellow of the CIM and Chartered Marketer, as well as active in the CIM Dorset branch. I am fluent in both French and German languages.
I am interested in developing links with local commercial and non-profit organisations for knowledge transfer and enterprise purposes. My current interests include branding and brand management in media and charitable organisations.
My doctoral research is specifically into media brands and brand management in media industry organisations. The aim of the research is to explore the role of brand orientation in the collaborative strategies of UK broadcast media organisations.
- Goode, G., 2017. The changing nature of strategic collaboration: The emergence of equity participation in the UK media industry. Strategic Direction, 33 (10), 1-3.
- Jackson, D., Molesworth, M. and Goode, G., 2015. Generating Entrepreneurs? Understanding Media Students’ Involvement with University Enterprise Activities. In: MeCCSA Annual Conference 7-9 January 2015 University of Northumbria.
- Jackson, D., Molesworth, M. and Goode, G., 2014. Understanding university students’ involvement with business consultancy: an audit and review of barriers and motivations. In: Annual SRHE Research Conference 10-12 December 2014 Celtic Manor.
Profile of Teaching PG
- Branding and brand management (Short Course for Media Professionals)
Profile of Teaching UG
- Strategic Marketing and Planning (BA Marketing Commnications level 6)
- ITV Advertising Effectiveness: Solus and Group Viewing (Independent Television Service, 03 Jul 2017). Completed
- European Media Management Association Conference 2017, An investigation of the collaborative strategies of UK broadcast media organisations, 10 May 2017, Ghent, Belgium
- European Media Management Association (EMMA) Conference 2015, Exploring the role of brand orientation in the development and sustainability of media brand collaborations, 28 May 2015, Hamburg, Germany
- Market Assessment, Marketing research. Unicorn Training, One final year BA (Hons) Marketing student, 13 Jul 2015
- Media Branding and Brand Management, Corporate Training. Voice of Vietnam
- Digital Marketing Audit, Consultancy and research project. The Training Room, Two final year BA (Hons) Marketing students, 13 Oct 2014
- Strategic Market Assessment, Strategic marketing research. Dorset Wildlife Trust for Dorset Ecology, One final year BA (Hons) Advertising student, 30 Jan 2012
- Strategic Market Assessment, Consultancy and strategic market assessment. CC Group, One fianl year BA (Hons) Marketing student, 04 Jul 2011
- PG Cert in Teaching in Compulsory and Further Education (University of Southampton, 2008)
- MBA in Business Administration (University of Warwick Business School, 1988)
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies (Polytechnic of Central London, 1977)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing, Fellow (1985-),
- Higher Education Academy, Fellow (-2008),
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) - member of the Dorset branch and committee since 2009. Active in organising local events and branch meetings to develop relationship with CIM members in Dorset and marketing professionals in the local business community