- gyinusa at bournemouth dot ac dot uk
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:
Gladys Yinusa is a project researcher and doctoral candidate at Bournemouth University. Her work focuses on participatory action research and learning for development practice and change in healthcare systems. She is currently leading a research project to understand organisational culture and nutritional care. She also facilitates writing retreats and a range of writing workshops.
- STTI Biennial European Conference, 04 Jun 2018, Cambridge
- 10th Annual Postgraduate Research Conference, 07 Mar 2018, Bournemouth University
- MBA in Hospital and Healthcare Management (University of Bedfordshire, 2016)
External Media and Press
- Research into nutritional care in hospitals, Celebrating 70 years of our NHS, 01 Jan 2018. https://www.rbch.nhs.uk/assets/templates/rbch/documents/working_with_us/governors_membership/ft_focus/2018/FT_issue_1.pdf