Back to top
Use a QR Code reader on a mobile device to add this person as a contact:Close
- Andrews, L.M., Allen, H., Sheppard, Z.A., Baylis, G. and Wainwright, T.W., 2015. More than just ticking a box...how patient and public involvement improved the research design and funding application for a project to evaluate a cycling intervention for hip osteoarthritis. Research Involvement and Engagement, 1 (13).
- Thomas, P.W., Thomas, S. and Allen, H., 2012. Evaluation of a pilot relapse support service (RSS) for people with multiple sclerosis - "a tiny pot of sunshine in my pocket". Social Care and Neurodisability, 3, 89-100.
- Taylor, J., Allen, H., Hayden, A., Baker, R., Musslewhite, C., Freshwater, D. and Thompson, P., 2004. QUALITATIVE EVALUATION OF A PROGRAMME TO IMPROVE SELF-EFFICACY IN RA PATIENTS. RHEUMATOLOGY, 43, 73-74.
- Thompson, P., Taylor, J., Thomas, P., Allen, H. and Hayden, A., 2003. QUANTITATIVE EVALUATION OF A PROGRAMME DESIGNED TO IMPROVE SELF-EFFICACY IN CHILDREN AND ADULTS, (ISECCA WORKSHOP). RHEUMATOLOGY, 42, 30.
- Baker, R., Baker, E., Golden, S., Allen, H., Thomas, P., Hollingbery, T., Newth, J. and Gibson, S., 2002. A naturalistic longitudinal evaluation of counselling in primary care. Counselling Psychology Quarterly, 15, 359-373.
- Allen, H., 1998. Promoting compliance with antihypertensive medication. Br J Nurs, 7 (20), 1252-1258.
- Baker, R., Allen, H., Gibson, S., Newth, J. and Baker, E., 1998. Evaluation of a primary care counselling service in Dorset. British Journal of General Practice, 48, 1049-1053.
- Nyman, S.R., Hayward, C., Thomas, P., Thomas, S., Vassallo, M., Raftery, J. and Allen, H., 2016. Protocol for the TACIT trial (TAi ChI for people with demenTia): A randomised controlled trial comparing the effectiveness of Tai Chi alongside usual care with usual care alone on the postural balance of community-dwelling people with dementia. In: 17th International Conference on Falls and Postural Stability 16 September 2016 Edinburgh, UK.
- A phase II randomised controlled trial comparing the effectivensee of Tai Chi alongside usual care with usual care alone on the postural balance of community -dwelling people with dementia (The TACIT Trial) (National Institute for Health Research, 01 Jan 2016). In Progress
- Ankle Recovery Trial (National Institute for Health Research' Research for Patient Benefit, 01 May 2015). In Progress
- BSc (Hons) in Psychology (Southampton University, 1991)
- MSc in Health Psychology (Southampton University, 1996)
- State Registered Nurse in Registered Nurse (Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham, 1982)
- Registered Midwife in Midwifery (Birmingham Maternity Hospital, 1984)
- British Psychologial Society, Chartered Health Psychologist (2000-),
- British Psychological Society, Member (1991-),
- British Psychological Society, Member (2000-),
- Health & Care Professions Council, Member (2013-),
The data on this page was last updated at 04:16 on November 21, 2018.